November 2008 board stats

Board Stats for November

NOV '08: 2,035 registrations, 6,867 new topics, 75,141 replies, 2,616 PM's sent and 2,086,970 topic views.

It's a red month for November, except for the all important page hits which has crept back over 2 million (unique) topic views, up from 1.7m last month.

Keep up the good work guys & gals and I'll post December stats in the first week of January (was a bit late this month). :s

Edited by Neobond

We need another milestone topic :p

NOT, I couldn't handle Gary's terrible forum pics all over again :no:

:laugh:

Those milestone threads were awesome but also really wrong :shifty:

Board Stats for November

NOV '08: 2,035 registrations, 6,867 new topics, 75,141 replies, 2,616 PM's sent and 2,086,970 topic views.

Just out of curiousity, apart from just showing the numbers for reference do they mean anything else?

For example, do Neowin's advertisers require a certain amount of hits per month/registrations etc?

• 2 weeks later...

Not good to see that staff can see what's going on with our PMs, it's called PM for a reason. I read somewhere else on the forum that staff are allowed to look at your PMs. Is this true?

Not good to see that staff can see what's going on with our PMs, it's called PM for a reason. I read somewhere else on the forum that staff are allowed to look at your PMs. Is this true?

I think they can only see when they are sent, not whats in them.

^ Yeah, being able to read them would be a huge invasion of privacy and would probably have got a lot more complaints by now. Oh and thealexweb you seem like a very angry person :laugh:

^ Yeah, being able to read them would be a huge invasion of privacy and would probably have got a lot more complaints by now. Oh and thealexweb you seem like a very angry person :laugh:

Sorry if I come across that way but I'm not most of the time only when things really annoy me.