Longhorn 4015

It crashes on me for any random reason, so I cant really comment on anything.

I havce heard that 4055 has been produced and will probably be obsolele by the time it leaks.

theres too many rumors.... so many different build numbers are flying around. i suspect we'll see another m5 (more stable before we see much more) and M7 is the beta which is due in a few months (if they follow the plan) i suggest wait till then

For those of you that keep saying 4015 is fake yadda yadda yadda. You need to realize WinBETA does not do fakes. They have been around quite awhile and almost ALWAYS release thier stuff.

You've been able to get pretty much every Longhorn beta they've pictured along with all the other programs (full and beta) that they release.

sorry this 4015 is the first ver they have ever leaked.

and to say that they have never did fakes! is totally wrong vorte[x] one of the main ops released a fake iso!! for 3683.

if all you want is screen shots winbeta is the place

sigh :( ..... No offence to the guys using it, but for goodness sakes some people bash it and say how bad it is but they don't even relize that its just ALPHA!

For those of you that keep saying 4015 is fake yadda yadda yadda.  You need to realize WinBETA does not do fakes.  They have been around quite awhile and almost ALWAYS release thier stuff.

You've been able to get pretty much every Longhorn beta they've pictured along with all the other programs (full and beta) that they release.

sorry this 4015 is the first ver they have ever leaked.

and to say that they have never did fakes! is totally wrong vorte[x] one of the main ops released a fake iso!! for 3683.

if all you want is screen shots winbeta is the place

Well I guess the ISO's I download out of their IRC room are just a cpl hundred megs of screen shots then :p

Neowin isn't a place to discuss your silly issues about Xbetas vs WiNBETA etc. Please keep this thread ON topic.

:) Its pretty stable and quicker with a little bit of tweakin, most things work...can't wait till its rtm'ed.