Advice needed

I added a reply to the thread as well.

When I click the image to download the pack, it says it's empty; I'm guessing he/somebody deleted the images out of the pack?

All I did was show proof to the admin and this is what I got back:

If its that big of a deal i will have him remove the image. Personally if it were me, I would be thrilled if someone wanted to use my work.

Also you should know, he is not the one that packaged the stock pack. Ask him who did and go to them please.

Yeah. That website is engaged in the distribution of copyrighted media and when the issue was raised the administrator complained of forum drama. DMCA tbh.

Hmm. Although none of my shots have been used, I am worried now.

I don't like the whole "if you don't want them to get stolen, don't put them up on the internet" stance.

Okay then:

If the bank doesn't want to get robbed, don't leave money in there!

If you don't want to risk getting punched, don't go to certain pubs.

If you don't want to be injected with something nasty, don't go to certain clubs

If you don't want your car to be stolen, don't get one! (granted not all cars are stolen, but they are all at risk!) (except Jame Bonds!)

Yes, these are pretty extream cases, but it gets the point accross.

People want to SHARE their work by their own means, not have it stolen by someone else and uploaded without asking permission. I'll write a little blurb about it tomorrow for my little site just in case.

Wow, i leave you guys alone for 1 day ? :p Yeah, It sort of has a point now since there is 2 packs this guy has done in quick sucession, How many more can he have ? I have stopped communicating with said member and am now in talks with the admin, if that fails i will contact hosting.

p.s. i have the members IP address :shiftyninja: :p

Wow, i leave you guys alone for 1 day ? :p Yeah, It sort of has a point now since there is 2 packs this guy has done in quick sucession, How many more can he have ? I have stopped communicating with said member and am now in talks with the admin, if that fails i will contact hosting.

p.s. i have the members IP address :shiftyninja: :p

Keep us informed, looks like I will be embedding small Watermarks in my new photo's from now on. :pinch:

Keep us informed, looks like I will be embedding small Watermarks in my new photo's from now on. :pinch:

Yeah same here, I usually have my initial in a corner. Going to design a decent watermark over the weekend hopefully. Something that I can place in an image without being too easy to remove with editing software.