UFC 100

Lesnar wins. I really don't like seeing him as champion. I don't think he has anything going for him but his size. Once he gets 'em on the ground it's pretty much over because of that.

Lesnar wins. I really don't like seeing him as champion. I don't think he has anything going for him but his size. Once he gets 'em on the ground it's pretty much over because of that.

Couldn't agree more. I know he won the fight fair, however he's just a horrible horrible human being. Not only is he bad for the sport, or any sport for that matter, but he has no talent other then laying on people. It's so sad seeing him on top, with no sign of anyone in sight that can match him.

Unlike most fighters, Lesner has zero class, it looked as if he was still in the WWE. Dana White must be ****ing mad at him for dissing Budweiser and the fans by giving them the finger.

Couldn't agree more. I know he won the fight fair, however he's just a horrible horrible human being. Not only is he bad for the sport, or any sport for that matter, but he has no talent other then laying on people. It's so sad seeing him on top, with no sign of anyone in sight that can match him.

Fedor would kill Lesnar within the first round. We've all seen Fedor beat up much bigger fighters. It's just that the UFC heavyweight roster sucks, its full of fighters who are past their prime time.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. It'll probably be a while before we see him fight again. We can hope anyways.

Good fights all in all tonight, nice to see Bisbing get shut up for a while and the GSP fight was amazing.

we can all scream fedor this and fedor that but the truth is it will most likely never happen. I'm really just hoping that this next season of TUF brings us some excellent HW contenders.

Wow amazing fights. Lesnar is like a tank, he seems indestructible.

Yeah Bisbing was talking way to much trash. He really deserved what he got.. even the second punch when he was on the ground already :)

Lesnar just apologized for his antics after the fight on MMA Live. Miguel Torres asked Lesnar who he thinks poses the biggest threat against him in the UFC heavyweight division. Lesnar responded by saying he'd like to fight Fedor.

Miguel Torres asked Lesnar who he thinks poses the biggest threat against him in the UFC heavyweight division. Lesnar responded by saying he'd like to fight Fedor.

Oh I would love that, but it won't happen. So no, we won't get to see Lesner humiliated by Fedor.

Lesnar ownes its just a simple fact.The guy has to much power for anyone to handle,He did the same in WWE he was unstoppable there as well.

His attitude is no different then anyone else.Mir got what was coming to him.There is noone that can stop Lesnar lets all just face that fact.

Dana White was smart to push Lesnar up the ladder because he knew he would draw the WWE crowd who loved Lesnar back then. He spoke in a wrestling type interview.

Fedor won't be signed to the UFC. I don't know who they'd put against Lesnar but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Mark Coleman or Gabriel Gonzaga. Coleman was supposed to be Lesnar's first opponent until he got injured.

Dana White was smart to push Lesnar up the ladder because he knew he would draw the WWE crowd who loved Lesnar back then. He spoke in a wrestling type interview.

Fedor won't be signed to the UFC. I don't know who they'd put against Lesnar but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Mark Coleman or Gabriel Gonzaga. Coleman was supposed to be Lesnar's first opponent until he got injured.

and he'll steam roller them as well :(

Wasn't word going around that Affliction 3 would be Fedor's last fight with Affliction? Dana also opened up in the past at the prospect of signing him up to face Randy Couture, why not Brock Lesnar?

3 Opponents that I really wanna see Lesnar fight are:

Near Future: Fedor - Obviously, the one fighter who could not just probably beat Lesnar, but KO him.

Some Time Next Year: Bobby Lashley - He's just as big and showing decent domination in his first few fights, could be a very decent match up and big money spinner for the UFC.

Long Term: Shane Carwin - Seems very strong, but he needs to get some top name experience on his record.

I still think some time in the future Frank Mir would be a decent rematch. He still is one of the best submission fighters in MMA.

I suspect Dana will be having some words with Brock though, can't be dissing your main sponsor like that on live TV. Fine maybe even?

I still think some time in the future Frank Mir would be a decent rematch. He still is one of the best submission fighters in MMA.

I absolutely agree. He is definitely having a rematch.

Wasn't word going around that Affliction 3 would be Fedor's last fight with Affliction? Dana also opened up in the past at the prospect of signing him up to face Randy Couture, why not Brock Lesnar?

They interviewed Fedor on Inside MMA on HDNet Friday night. Fedor said he will not be coming to UFC any time soon because he doesn't like the terms they are trying to force on him.

I suspect Dana will be having some words with Brock though, can't be dissing your main sponsor like that on live TV. Fine maybe even?

He did excuse himself in the post match interviews, but yeah Dana probably gave him major **** for acting like a WWE guy @ the UFC.

Prior to this past Saturday's UFC 100 event, an underground movement took root and called for mixed-martial-arts fan who would attend the show to begin "Fedor!" chants throughout the night.

The thought, of course, was to make UFC executives well aware of the fans' desire to have Fedor Emelianenko, the world's top-ranked heavyweight and arguably the greatest MMA fighter in the division's history, fighting in the octagon.

The chants were never heard, but after UFC 100, UFC President Dana White said he wants Emelianenko in the UFC, that it's eventually going to happen, and that a fight with Brock Lesnar is imminent.

Lesnar, the former World Wrestling Entertainment superstar and NCAA Division I national wrestling champion, picked up his third consecutive UFC victory and first-ever title defense with a dominant second-round TKO of interim title-holder Frank Mir in UFC 100's main event.

With Lesnar's current streak of wins over Heath Herring, then-champ Randy Couture and now Mir, many are looking to possible future opponents for the seemingly invincible ground-and-pound machine.

Emelianenko, the former longtime PRIDE heavyweight champion, is the man many see as most likely to topple Lesnar. At 30-1, with back-to-back Affliction wins over two former UFC champions (Tim Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski) and a 26-0 record (with one no-contest) over the past nine years, many fans are clamoring for the Russian fighter to take on the top talent in the world's premier fight organization.

"This Fedor thing has gone on and on and on," White said in the post-UFC 100 press conference. "Eventually, Fedor's going to be here. I want Fedor. I want him to come to the UFC and everything else.

"This guy (Brock Lesnar) just won the heavyweight title, and we'll end up getting that deal done. And then we'll do Brock vs. Fedor, and it'll be a huge fight."

How soon could we such the fight?

"Who knows," White said. "He's obviously contractually obligated to fight (with Affliction). Once that's over, we'll figure it out."

UFC officials have met with Emelianenko and his representatives multiple times. However, the meetings proved far from productive and often left each side blaming the other for the inability to get a deal done. The UFC said Emelianenko's demands were too outrageous, not necessarily from a monetary standpoint (though Emelianenko is believed to make at least $2 million per fight) but because a deal would essentially require the organization to enter the Russian market as business partners with Emelianenko's manager, Vadim Finkelchtein. Emelianenko's people say the UFC's contract demands are too restrictive without any allowances, for example, for Sambo competitions and would dictate all aspects of the fighter's career.

Concessions will be need to be made, and that's often led White to predict a slim chance of a deal coming to fruition. In fact, White has often criticized the fighter, going so far as saying Emelianenko "sucks" while mocking past recent opponents such as kickboxer Hong Man Choi and Matt Lindland, who normally fights at middleweight.

However, White's tune has changed, and on Saturday, he spoke rather definitely about the fighter's future in the UFC.

Of course, that future could hinge on Emelianenko's upcoming Aug. 1 fight at "Affliction" Trilogy." There, Emelianenko meets another former UFC champ, Josh Barnett, who many rank among the division's top three or four.

However, don't expect Barnett to get the same invitation to the UFC is he knocks off Emelianenko.

Why?

"No one's beating down my door to get Barnett," White said.

Source

Also, was it just me, or did Mir not seem 100% in his fight last night? Or was Lesnar just THAT good.