[The Obama Deception] [Hosted on private server] [10mbps]

What they hell was that lunacy? Seemed like just another collection of snippets edited together in an attempt to form some sort of legible case. Maybe you have to be an American to appreciate the subtlety of its brilliance?

I downloaded this last October -- it's pretty weak.

Towards the end you wonder what the point was making this. :ermm:

No you didn't, it was leaked in the last couple of days and is not released officially until Monday.

Link removed pending proof of right to distribute.

Mr.Alex Jones has made it verbally clear that everyone involved can disseminate this video without compunction.

I watched it last night and it made a lot of sense. It didn't mention anything I didn't already suspect but it was an interesting film nonetheless.

No you didn't, it was leaked in the last couple of days and is not released officially until Monday.

I was thinking of 'Matrix News Network', last fall, where they talked about 'The Obama Effect'.

I burned a CD for my pro-McCaine neighbors, which was last October before the election.

I've mixed up the titles -- I stand corrected.

Edited by Hum

Hey Kudos, how about putting the link back up? Alex Jones has been very clear that he wants this to be distributed by everyone.

No problem, as soon as someone provides some evidence, I can't just take you at your word I'm afraid.

A cursory glance at his site says:

Subscribe today for the low price of just $5.95 and watch The Obama Deception in high-quality streaming flash, or download the film in Windows Media and Quicktime format.