Star Trek Into Darkness

What does that have to do with Star Trek Into Darkness? That is from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

They released it with the Star Trek Into Darkness App, they will be releasing stuff over the next few weeks from previous films :)

They released it with the Star Trek Into Darkness App, they will be releasing stuff over the next few weeks from previous films :)

Oh OK.

J.J Abrahams is weird....LOL

I usually ignore misspellings on neowin, given the demographics and portable devices with auto-spellcheck or crappy screen kbds.

It's not just a misspelling, but an intentional one that he's repeating despite having been corrected.

The only thing I don't like... They replaced "engage" with "punch-it" -.-'

Capt. Pike, an American, used "punch it" which is American racing / driving slang for get going, fast. Young officers often pick up terms used by their first commander. "Engage" was used by Capt. Picard, a Frenchman, 100 years later. Different cultures, different terms.

Capt. Pike, an American, used "punch it" which is American racing / driving slang for get going, fast. Young officers often pick up terms used by their first commander. "Engage" was used by Capt. Picard, a Frenchman, 100 years later. Different cultures, different terms.

Yeah, engage was a Picard term, Kirk never used it from what remember.

Yeah, engage was a Picard term, Kirk never used it from what remember.

Kirk never used "punch it" either, but again, this is an alternate reality so everything is different now. Maybe the Picard of this new reality will have hair. :woot:

Kirk never used "punch it" either, but again, this is an alternate reality so everything is different now. Maybe the Picard of this new reality will have hair. :woot:

Picard with hair? I'm not sure I could ever see that, even in an alternative time line.