Star Trek Into Darkness

Why haven't you posted any pictures of her yet?

Because that will get him banned from this forum in less than 30 seconds.

This looks amazing. My theory about who John Harrison is and how this is all in some way (loosely) linked to Khan! Here goes:

• Timeline splits with the Narada appearing.
  • Narada incident occurs, Kirks dad is killed.
  • Starfleet is worried.
  • Results in them building an enterprise way bigger and more impressive than in the original series (we know this).
  • Starfleet is still worried - instantly starts experimenting with the same genetic tampering as in the Eugenics Wars (khans era).
  • We know that Arik Soong also did this in Enterprise.
  • Benedicts character is thus created and ends up with a superiority complex and massive ego like Khan.

Plausible?

It sounds like he's out for revenge on Starfleet so I'm guessing they used him and his team and then left them to die at the hands of Klingons. How else do we bring the Klingons into this?

It sounds like he's out for revenge on Starfleet so I'm guessing they used him and his team and then left them to die at the hands of Klingons. How else do we bring the Klingons into this?

This is definitely plausible. Klingon storyline would also link in with my augments idea - they tried to pull that stuff in enterprise.

Cripes! Doesn't anyone have decent Google-fu?!?

What kind of newbie pervs do we have around here? ;)

"alice eve" nude

Sheesh.... :rofl:

:rofl:

Everytime I think about the movies coming out this summer, I jizz my pants. :p

This movie is definitely gonna be first night showing for me. I'm there bright and early in IMAX if possible!

Everytime I think about the movies coming out this summer, I jizz my pants. :p

This movie is definitely gonna be first night showing for me. I'm there bright and early in IMAX if possible!

I know, this year seems packed with scifi and comic hits.

Every time I watch that trailer I get goose bumps.

"Your commanders have committed a crime I cannot forgive" - What an awesome, creepy character Cumberbatch is.

"Your commanders have committed a crime I cannot forgive" - What an awesome, creepy character Cumberbatch is.

Looks like they let Troi drive the Enterprise again...

• Like 3