[Help] Name of PNG site

Question

Me and Fubarshibby have decided to work on a site deticated to PNG creation, and hosting. I know there are 1000's of PNGs that have been made on this site, and we plan to host all of them, and organize them into categories. If you would like to help let us know, but what we need is a name for it. No ideas yet. So help us name this site. We will also have software for PNGs for use. Like ObjectDock, and Y'z Dock and stuff. So yeah. HELP! Lol. if someone has posted a name you like, then please let us know, we want this sorta like a poll/vote.

Josh

pngpong definitely

make sure the pngs are zipped. even if it's just one file, zip it. nothing's more irritating than when i want to dl a few png icons and i have to right click>save as and navigate all the way to my dock icons dir instead of pulling it up from winzip's recent dirs

i vote for having an orphan section, to start the site off. i've got a collection of about 4000 icons, mostly organized. you can have them if you want. put up a section saying "WE DID NOT MAKE THESE ICONS" for the whiners, have some sort of contact section where the original artist can adopt their icons again

i dunno how exactly to implement that, but it would certainly get the site of the group quicker than if you waited for the artist's uploads

fuzz

fuzz

I dont know, but I dont really like the PNGPong name. I like Pngworkshop, or PNGFactory best. Those sound the most fitting for what were gonna do.

Josh

yeah pngpong isn't my favorite... it just sounds... dumb - sorry! no offense! really it's just not what i would think of naming a site of this kind. i like the same two that josh just said. but there is also the downside of having a bunch of other sites with names like that... if somebody's got a more original idea to help us get more of a variety, then that would be great...

wwww.pngpong.com www.pngworkshop.com www.pngfactory.com thses three would be nice...post your website here after you have completed it...and alos.remeber to have a link to programs that will convert png to ico...thanx

House Of Png

Kentucky Fried PNG.....lol

Planet of PNG

PNG the Merciless (tip of the hat to Flash Gordon)

*dr. evil voice* right...

hey at least they're original - for a png website at least ;)

we need some more names people!! right now i like pngfactory and so does josh, so if you don't want it named that and you've got something different than what's already been said, then say it. we're not gonna yell at you or anything ;) :devil:

oooh simple but i like it... so far my three favorites are pngnetwork, pngfactory, and pnghouse...

And more,

Hooked on PNG, PNGet, PNGMart, SaveAs...Png, ABCDPNG, AbsolutePNG, PNG Extreme, Png Briefcase, Png's i an box, Png Chest, PNGS by the ton, PNG'r'us, Tons O PNGs...

Neowin has some great PNGs!!

We all know that. The thing is that we have to search thru numerous pages and threads to pick the ones that we need. Great!, but it wil be much more simple to have them categorized in one site. Less searching = more time to make more...and also no more "who's that work" and "you should a t least given him credits...". Now let's find a name for the site... :cool:

Hrmmmm, random names; PNGPlanet, PNGDump, CorePNG, PNGtastic (cheesiest name ever :p ), PNGPost.

Meh, I suck at this. :hmmm: