[Help] Name of PNG site

Question

Me and Fubarshibby have decided to work on a site deticated to PNG creation, and hosting. I know there are 1000's of PNGs that have been made on this site, and we plan to host all of them, and organize them into categories. If you would like to help let us know, but what we need is a name for it. No ideas yet. So help us name this site. We will also have software for PNGs for use. Like ObjectDock, and Y'z Dock and stuff. So yeah. HELP! Lol. if someone has posted a name you like, then please let us know, we want this sorta like a poll/vote.

Josh

I third the PNGShare, its looking like one of the best so far. Well, one of the best for this type of thing, I still like PNGPong myself.

hmm...i like PNGNetwork...cause i suggested it...also...some others i thought of...

PNGSoft

PNGz0r

PNGPalace

PNGingGoodPNGS

PNGingPNGs

PNGZips

dunno i guess...btwi be happy to help with site...design/gfx whatever...peace!

I like PNGshare for best-fittingest and PNGpong for most original.

<fill in here>factory is *so* overused (e.g. IconFactory, etc etc)....

How about (just throwing out some ideas):

PNGbin

PNGshelf

HouseOfPNGs

thePNGarchive

Hey all. Um. I made a little sketch up of the site...what do you think? Keep in mind this isnt the official name, and it is just a concept drawing (that took HOURS to make) lol!

Josh

post-42-1051584118.jpg

Hey all. Um. I made a little sketch up of the site...what do you think? Keep in mind this isnt the official name, and it is just a concept drawing (that took HOURS to make) lol!

Josh

Pylesj- Wow, it looks really good. When do you think it is going to be up? I think you should provide both .PNGs and .ICOs; it is just a thought.

StevoFC- .PNGs are icons, just not .ICOs.

I don't like the PNGNetwork one.... Saying it is kinda like saying "ATM Machine" or "PIN Number" or "ICBM Missile" It's a little repetitious and redunant and saying the same thing twice....

Portable Network Graphics Network

I mean, it works(ish), but there are many better ones....

My vote goes (so far) to PNGShare

i'm actually likin pngdrive... it just sounds good if you pronounce png as "ping" instead of saying the letters... pingdrive... i like it... hey i'll get a mockup of my design as soon as i can... i've got an english project i'm working on right now (that's why i haven't been on AIM today josh ;))

KingPNG

but i still like PNGPong

PNGland is awesome

OMGPNG

WTFPNG

OMGWTFPNG

HawtNekkidChiXX0rzPNG

if you add ico's, don't accept ones smaller than 128x128. sure, the can have smaller ones included, but the site is going to be primarily for dock icons, so smaller than 128x128 is no good for your purposes

fuzz

i'm actually likin pngdrive... it just sounds good if you pronounce png as "ping" instead of saying the letters... pingdrive... i like it... hey i'll get a mockup of my design as soon as i can... i've got an english project i'm working on right now (that's why i haven't been on AIM today josh ;))

Sounds like golf if you say pingdrive (ping is a trademark of golf equipement...)...

Just my opinion...

Another one, PNGit (say ping it)...

This site will look great :yes: :yes: :yes:

erm... dont know about that. If someone said the word PNG to me, I would assume he meant PNG or ping. Not some golf company. I think its gonna be PNGDrive or PNGShare. Just a matter of votes I think now. I dont know. Maybe we can come up with a better name for it.

Josh

i like dominik's idea: pngshare... that's pretty much what it will be... hmmm...

yeah i like the word "share".it feels like "free" or something like that for me...