Show us your workstations!

Not a new "system" as such but a new configuration now sporting an Ergotron MX desk arm which looks like an exo-skeletan part from a Terminator and 1.7TB of storage \m/

Nice arm! Did that come with the monitor? If not, how's it connected?

Where's the tower? :p

and is that a vaio Z?

The arm was an individual purchase the other day :p it's connected to the back of the monitor via a VESA mounting plate the monitor came with. Most arms will be VESA 75mm or 100mm so will work with many screens out of the box but some screens will need the VESA bracket like mine does.

Netbook is a Samsung NC10 but it's sporting some battlescars at the moment as I managed to drop it outside! - works fine however :)

As for the tower, not much has changed in it since I last posted here, perhaps a GTX260 and new HDD is the only change but visually it's unchanged:

pc_case_GTX260_1.jpg

we are almsot done moving, i added a 2TB synology nas-station a few days ago. dual 22" samsung 226BW here, relaxing place with lots of fresh air.

290320091120g.th.jpg

I do like the P182 for it's dust free interior :D I have padded out the top vent and the front dust guards work excellently - there's only a very minimal amount of dust inside the case after several months!

BTW Kiwi, what chair is that? looks comfy!

Damn, that looks great mrk (Y)

Part of me wishes I got that color P182 rather than the gun metal gray one.

The other part is glad you got gunmetal gray because of the cable management :laugh:

FYI: His is the P180 model which lacks cable management

The other part is glad you got gunmetal gray because of the cable management :laugh:

?

My case is the silver P182...has the exact same cable management as the grey one just....not in grey but silver panels.

It's rare to find a silver P182 as well so is a bit more special :p

?

My case is the silver P182...has the exact same cable management as the grey one just....not in grey but silver panels.

It's rare to find a silver P182 as well so is a bit more special :p

yeah I just remembered it was the P180 that lacked cable management, I edited my post but it seems I wasn't 'fast & furious' to make the edit :laugh:

Hey, if it works for you, what should he care? He's not using it, is he?

Hey, if it works for you, what should he care? He's not using it, is he?

He has to sleep with/near it. ;)

I'm ribbing him, because I know he'll read this.

What's the smartphone to the left of the first pic? E71 by any chance?

And what model is your case?

The case is a CoolerMaster CM832

and the smartphone is a Nokia E61i. Personally I want to change and either get one of the newer Blackberry's or the E71.

My bedroom/office. Where I spend the majority of my time/work. The boyfriend hates it.

-Emily

Thats really neat I like that. Especially the old skool phone its a nice touch!

Sorry for the bad quality, I took these with my iPhone. This is my home office / podcast "studio". Yes, those are transformers. No, I'm not a child :-)

vhgsx0.jpg

2zoly83.jpg

291doo8.jpg

sb7rsg.jpg

2cgja11.jpg

My bedroom/office. Where I spend the majority of my time/work. The boyfriend hates it.

-Emily

elegant!

what's this superman?