Show us your workstations!

hahaha...what is that thing are your stuff is placed on? Is it a table or a piece of wood?

lol, its a desk. I really like this one actually. Its nice and big.

What program do u use to stitch it up like that? I've always wondered how to do that because I want to do it too. Do you need to take your pics in a specific way too?

You can use a software that use the "panoramic" feature. There are lot of programs on the internet today. You can look up via one of the search engines.

Note: some cameras have "panoramic" mode that you can take picture in wide view like that picture above.

• Like 2

How many more obvious questions are you going to ask? :laugh:

Edit: Here, I made a little infographic to help with any further questions.

infographic.jpg

What's that thing on top of your receiver??? :D

What's that thing on top of your receiver??? :D

and whats the thing at the end of the desk in front of the receiver? if you gonna label, you gotta do it all lol

The thing on top of the receiver is a usb wireless point. I have one for my sister who uses it on top of her machine to connect to the router. :)

and whats the thing at the end of the desk in front of the receiver? if you gonna label, you gotta do it all lol

Just to clarify, I was the one that labeled the stuff, but it's kiwi89's setup. ;)

Well you see... I was off all soda for roughly a month. Then today my addiction came back. I went through a case of Live Wire and half a bottle of Voltage. Hopefully that will settle the cravings for a while.

Ah, I see. I would never starve myself of it, but take less of it. I drink about a can a day of Pepsi

edit: keeps me awake until i go to sleep again :p

The case is a CoolerMaster CM832

and the smartphone is a Nokia E61i. Personally I want to change and either get one of the newer Blackberry's or the E71.

Get the blackberry - better reception, screen, keyboard and overall just a bettr phone than E71 (though I give the E71 for looks).

Just to clarify, I was the one that labeled the stuff, but it's kiwi89's setup. ;)

This is what I love about ppl who post in these workstation forums - always gives me a good laugh with some of the stuff we write and joke about - ok this is off topic.........back to the workstations lol

This is a big shot of my work area. Its in the basement of my house. I have a repair desk, and my workstation desk. What you can't see in that picture is around the corner on the left is my shelf of parts.

Nice! Do you have any pics of said shelf? :cool:

Here is mine half mac, half windows.

<snip>

Rich

Love the colour coordination! :laugh: All (AFAI can see) the peripherals match their respective computers (Y)

Nice! Do you have any pics of said shelf? :cool:

Love the colour coordination! :laugh: All (AFAI can see) the peripherals match their respective computers (Y)

Thanks, i am going to remove the keyboard and mouse from the computer on the right as this has now been migrated to a Network Server :) (Headless)

You should look into Synergy. Which would allow you to use your desktop keyboard and mouse on your laptop over a network.

Holy snap, thats awesome thanks.. I actually ended up using Input Director after reading Synergy had problems with Vista..

Which do you think is best?