Longhorn Transformation Pack

Just wanted to say this version of the VTP worked smoother than any VTP or LTP I've used to date. Even adding in glass2k was a work of genius. I never expected it to work as well as it does.

One minor thing..my icons in the start menu are covered up partially on the Vista Beta 2 VS. I'm assuming there's a fix upcoming, judging by your screenshot above, Mr. X?

I seem to have a problem when trying to install it. Im getting an error about a 64-bit operating system being detected. Only problem is that Im using a 32-bit one. I dont even have a 64-bit processor.

I've just installed it, and my first thoughts were "wow! this guys done some work!", and maximum credit to you for that.

I really like some of the themes included, but little things spoil them, such as the task panes in folders being crazy colours, and the start menu icons being hidden away from overlapping divide.

overall, im dead impressed

Any idea when the next version will be out? not being impatient or anything just wanted to know a rough idea. :)

I love this trans pack but there are some problems with the shut down and log off button text. i really like the way it looks in the last screenshot, fantastic work...

when i try to download it it says : There is a problem with the database that is preventing the site from working.

An email has been sent to the administrator notifying them of the problem. Please try again later.

link broken?

i really want this could you maybe rehost it somewhere? i can't seem to download it. When i click the "download" button, it sends me to a blank page with the words "Service Unavailable" on it.

I would be forever in your debt if you, or someone else, could re-host these files somewhere.

-thank you, albinoAZN

alright, i got this thing downloaded, and it looks good, but the only problem is that the windows aren't clear. That's the main reason i wanted this. Do i have to have windowblinds 5 pre-installed or something? I noticed that i installed Glass 2k, i figured this would make the windows transparent, but it doesn't. Right now I'm using Aero Style (Glass - Beta 2) for the windows and buttons and the color scheme Glass - Light.

But it's not transparent. Any help for this? thanks.

WOW! :woot: I have to say excellent work mate. Excellent.

I'm having a problem other than your usual cutting off of icons and text that has been brought up many times allready.

My main problem is, the side bar or whatever it's called, the one with the clock, memo and picture collection has dissapeared and I cannot get it back. I have tried to re-install the package, but it will not come back.

Any ideas?

Once agian excellent work. :yes:

Proud to be a member of this community.

The Links on the first page, and the mirror you recently posted Windows X, don't seem to be working for me.

The mirror lets me download around 1Mb of the file, 'cause the download speed just drops gradually, then stops after a while. Resulting in the zip file being corrupt.

Working Mirrors of both;

- Vista Transformation Pack 3.0

- Vista Visual Styles Pack 3.0

Are available from http://www.ozzy-auctions.com/html/download.html

* Direct Links are provided.

These links are provided strictly for your convenience.

Please don?t link to the files directly. Instead please use the address given above at all times.

Any problems send an e-mail to support@ozzy-auctions.com

Bandwidth is limited....

Will you add transparency for windows borders?, I know It can be made with windowsblinds themes, I dont want to edit de registry..., I only ask if the new release of vista transformation pack, will add transparency in windows borders, and if it will be configurable, you now, level of transparency and that stuff, without using glass2k, because it makes transparent all the window, not the titlebar and borders, thats what I miss in this great work, and well, the windows media player theme, doesnt install, but it copy the file, double click in the media player 11 skin, and it works, you close media player, you open it, and the same old media player 10 skin, I use windows XP SP2, well and expecting your new pack, great job.

(Excuse my english, its not my native languaje)

Thanks.