Longhorn Transformation Pack

Hi I was wondering if you can remove the chi image when you press the start button?

Another question can you make a skin for windows media player classic (vista) if it can be done? I would really appreciate it.

URL for media player classic project page: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303

One absolute last question: Any vista theme for Firefox on its way?

Sorry for all the questions and a big thanks for this theme!

Btw: Where is the Vista maintenance thing?

Edit: i fixed my "problem"

Edited by snyft

so then the Vista Pack 3.0 and Longhorn 10.5 are identical? :pinch:

Longhorn Transformation Pack 10.5 > Vista Transformation Pack 1.0 > Vista Transformation Pack 2.0 > Vista Transformation Pack 3.0

So no.

Is this safe to use?? is there an uninstall feature?

How do I uninstall this? I don't like it anymore and I want to change back. How do I do this?

To uninstall VTP 3.0, go to Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs, scroll down to Vista Transformation Pack 3.0, click on Change/Remove, and uninstall. If Vista Transformation Pack 3.0 isn't in the list, open the Vista Transformation Pack 3.0.exe again. Hope that solves your prob. ;)

I uninstalled this transformation pack, everything went smooth except it didn't restore my system icons back to the originals.. Plus I still have that ugly 'please wait' screen. :no: NEone know where can d/l the original xp icons and 'please wait' screen. thx :D

I uninstalled this transformation pack, everything went smooth except it didn't restore my system icons back to the originals.. Plus I still have that ugly 'please wait' screen. :no: NEone know where can d/l the original xp icons and 'please wait' screen. thx :D

Try http://theskinsfactory.com/skinsfactory/?p...rtfolio&type=wb

Install the windows Theme

Then Select XP default

Then Try To Uninstall if it dose not work the Alienware ones look sweet:D

And Welcome To Neowin :D :D :D :D

A RAR file is a WinRAR archive. You extract it like you would a ZIP file.

well not everyone likes win rar but after u download and install win rar its easy to remove

i have the side bar and i tried to change the RSS feed to neowins RSS feed, but my sidebar just locks up and uses like 600mb of my RAM any idea why? havent tried with another RSS feed yet

GuJu , try entering safemode and uninstall it. (Did you enter safemode and use automatic transformation or close all security apps before running?)

wing_zero8556, RSS feed doesn't support news feed system like neowin. It works only on raw xml feed.

You have no idea how many times this ****ed up my comp.

And I mean like, beyond recovery.

Don't flame me I wont read.

I'm talking about personal experiance.

I hate this thing.

I'm still recovering on my other computer.....

But for what it is, when it works, it's pretty good.

install xp

install vista pack

install drivers

install apps

sure it works fine for this. for you, try transforming it in safemode using automatic transformation.

I got a problem, I downloaded and install the pack( http://www.tcmagazine.info/modules.php?mod...ion=show&id=403 ) this is my second time, but this time when I click on "My Computer" and click on any folder, I go into it but the window doesn't change like its frozen(but its not) so when I click on my drive C: I actually get in it but the window doesn't show it likes it froze.

*EDIT*

NM, I found out what was causing the program, TopDesk, :( have to close it so I don't get the problem.

Edited by BlackShadow

i downloaded this vista transformation pack

it all works great but i think it for got to change teh icons that i have circled in to visat icons.

untitled7vs.th.jpg

??????????

I got this transformation back. Is very nice, but I am not getting all transparencies. Also that sidebar thing is faulty... It crashes like crazy and takes like 200 mb of ram. HOW can I set the transparency lower??? :( Is too much I can't barely see anything!

Edited by LG-2

I got this transformation back. Is very nice, but I am not getting all transparencies. Also that sidebar thing is faulty... It crashes like crazy and takes like 200 mb of ram. HOW can I set the transparency lower??? :( Is too much I can't barely see anything!

You should get WindowBlinds 5 Enhanced and use my wb skin like this.

i downloaded this vista transformation pack

it all works great but i think it for got to change teh icons that i have circled in to visat icons.

untitled7vs.th.jpg

??????????

Try rebuilding icon cache in maintainence center.

post-23644-1143091961_thumb.jpg

I'd like to have transparent borders instead of the whole windows... Where could I download your WB skins? Aura is the skin that comes closest to my wants ATM...