The Official "Demon's Souls" Thread

Why not use the new duping method/glitch to get 99 stones of any kind.

Ahhh do tell? Although I now cry because I completely used up some of my stock :p

Ahhh do tell? Although I now cry because I completely used up some of my stock :p

Here you go:

All you need is a single item, and you can make unlimited copies.

• 2 months later...

Reviving this thread. :devil:

Got the game last week. I'm loving it but it is hard and sometimes frustrating. The thing that ****ed me off is that I can lose the souls if I die trying to get the souls I dropped. :angry:

How do you get more Magic and Miracle slots?

Reviving this thread. :devil:

Got the game last week. I'm loving it but it is hard and sometimes frustrating. The thing that ****ed me off is that I can lose the souls if I die trying to get the souls I dropped. :angry:

How do you get more Magic and Miracle slots?

Cash in your souls to the blind women :p

Here you go:

All you need is a single item, and you can make unlimited copies.

WHAT?! :woot: Does that trick still work? If so, I'll start playing again, as then I might actually stand a chance of making some progress again! :p

Cash in your souls to the blind women :p

Well yeah :laugh: My question is when do I get more? I'm stuck with 2 Magic and 1 Miracle.

Well yeah :laugh: My question is when do I get more? I'm stuck with 2 Magic and 1 Miracle.

Essentially look at the stats - http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/stats :p

As you can see Faith increases your miracle memory slots, but only does so at certain levels - http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/stat-faith

Once you get to level 16, you get 2 slots.

• 10 months later...

Question. Is it still possible for me to complete the game without using the blacksmiths? Because I killed them both without realising how important the one in the second world is... :p

Question. Is it still possible for me to complete the game without using the blacksmiths? Because I killed them both without realising how important the one in the second world is... :p

LOL /facepalm

Yeah but it will be a little challenging. The blacksmiths give you some awesome weapons with the boss souls (especially the one that's in a level, 2-1 I think it is).

Alright then, f**k it, I've started a new character. :p Gone with the Royalty class this time. I am now Lister of Smeg! :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...