Longhorn Beta 1

Emails have been sent to the Press regarding the Windows Longhorn Beta Program, I have seen this email on lhfiles.tk, but it is ofline now :( ,when its online I will post the email :)

My dad used to play games with me all the time when I was a kid too. We used to play Legend of Zelda and the first Castlevania all the time, taking turns when one of us would get ****ed. I have a job, as does my wife, and we have a PS2 and a Gamecube, and a lot of games. I don't get a chance to play as much as I'd like to, but I do play Metroid Prime or LoZ: WW whenever I can, and she's really into fighting games like Virtua Fighter and the DOA series.

I don't think gamers are amateurish for playing games, although I do think that the attitudes and opinions of some younger gamers do leave a lot to be desired, especially when they get into a fanboy trip.

You know what, this quote just goes to show that you are a TIA/EIA AGENT spying on us good folks here at Neowin. Bubacar Balbadeshcar is on your trail!

Dalius

Is that just a guess, it looks like there is an explantion smartie pants. Were u trying to look cool with that last post?

Would be nice to have PowerPC & Alpha versions available for Longhorn, like NT 4 (Not sure if they made an Alpha one though). :/

that's part of the blackcomb project, but there will still apparently be a full, new version of windows under the codename of blackcomb

Blackcomb will be scaled down to just a server upgrade while Longhonr will be the big release

Well didn't it say somewhere that Very Late Alpha builds would be handed out at PDC? So Im thinking maybe a little while after PDC, but now that the Windows Server 2003 team is completed they could work on Longhorn, speed development up, and maybe have Beta 1 before or around the PDC