The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

I don't think they have Washingtons in this game... I've been looking for one for a long time, all I've got is Ranchers. I think you are thinking of that assassination mission at the airport... The guys shooting at you are in Washingtons. They aren't cops or anything, so they don't have a light.

There is an FBI Washington in the game (behind Rock City on the second island). It has the siren, however without the light, and you can use it for Vigilante missions. However, the FBI never drives it...they always drive Ranchers. I just thought it was odd that they put an FBI vehicle in the game that the FBI never drives (unless I've just always missed it or something). At least the cops show up in the Vice Cheetahs occasionally. (It would be nice if the army came after you in the Hunter, lol.)

As for the assassination mission at the airport, I thought those were black Admirals (but it's been a while since I've done the mission, so I'm not sure).

• 3 months later...

Can anyone please recommend a good walkthough that is very comprehensive in all aspects if the game? it is very hard to find a link that isn't dead since it's been quite a while since it's release.

In particular, I want to know why when I had to do the mission when I have to shoot all the windows in 5 minutes in North Point Mall, there were little pink markers that didn't actuivate anything outside some fast-food stores, but when I went back later to see if I could rob these stores, the blips didn't come back?

• 3 weeks later...

Quick Reply: Go to www.gamefaqs.com. Plenty of walkthrough's there. (I realize this is a little late, but hey, didn't know if you still needed it.) To answer your question about the mall fast food places, the blips only appear if you do not have full health (I think), and you can go there and buy food to increase health.

Now, here is a question for ya: I have 35 of the 36 unique jumps done, so only one more to go until 100% complete (98% now). However, I cannot find which one I haven't done. I've tried going back through the ones that I marked "?" by, but it never says Unique Stunt Bonus, so I'm assuming maybe I've already done it. Anyway, is there any possible way to see what jump has not been completed (or which ones have), whether it be by looking through some type of file or something? Thanks!

Edited by NeoJoKeR