What are you reading right now?

It is, but as a stand alone novel and is not a part of Sanderson's trilogy of trilogies he planned for the Mistborn universe. The wiki has more info on it. And if you haven't read the summary for Alloy of Law yet, DON'T!!

I got as far as reading the first new technological development after 300 years and I realized... I should stop.

Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle by Jim Rohn

412MSNFC4KL._SS500_.jpg

This book, as all books written by Jim Rohn, can change your life completely. I think it is one of the best books on the fundamentals of life and success.

Hey,

Due to work and my wife, don't time to read, but i throw this on my iPod, it is fantasic Batman Dead White . So well done for an audiobook. Mutiple voice actors. Background sounds, Like they say "A movie In you mind." There tag line.

Amen. Everyday

Like the good sheep you are ;)

I mean, Jesus was the good sheperd, right?

I love to read and always have since a child(due to nothing else to do lol), at the moment I am reading Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt.

Like the good sheep you are ;)

I mean, Jesus was the good sheperd, right?

Sticks and stones love - Jack Sparrow.

And yes He IS the good Sheperd.

Sticks and stones love - Jack Sparrow.

And yes He IS the good Sheperd.

Awesome, quoting fictitious characters from Disney, respect this man.

A friend bought me this, among several other books, in January, and I'm finally getting around to reading it after having finished many others since:

book_a_game_of_thrones.jpg

Awesome, quoting fictitious characters from Disney, respect this man.

You always seem so grumpy. Life not quite going the way you would like it to? Do you need a hug, friend? :hug_guy:

The Bible is a wonderful book. How could it not be, since it is the Word of the Lord?

[25] but the word of the Lord remains forever.?

And this word is the good news that was preached to you.

(1 Peter 1:25 ESV)

I've taken a break from the Dresden Files series (recently finished Dead Beat, the 7th book in the series).

I'm now onto A Game of Thrones, since I loved the series so much.

It's very good so far, though I'm probably less than 10% in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've finished both "The Final Empire" and "Well of Ascension". The 3rd Mistborn book "Hero of Ages" is due to arrive at my local library sometime this week (I requested it as soon as I started book 2).

It doesn't look like the TPL has ordered the Allow of Law yet as I can't seem to place a hold on it. I'll keep checking as we get closed to its release in November.

I did notice that they have the first two books available as e-books now. I wonder if I would have the patience to read such a long story on a tiny iPod Touch screen. Perhaps I need a bigger tablet.