What are you reading right now?

I am really enjoying this book.....it is amazing

I've read most of Dekker's books and for me, this book was a disappointment. Thr3e, BoneMan's Daughters and Adam were far better.

Started this Saturday and am almost done:

book_the_hunger_games.jpg

Followed by:

book_catching_fire.jpg

I've read most of Dekker's books and for me, this book was a disappointment. Thr3e, BoneMan's Daughters and Adam were far better.

Started this Saturday and am almost done:

The Hunger Games series is excellent.

I'm currently reading The Jungle by Clive Cussler.

I will give the other Ted Dekker books a go after this one, but as i haven't read any of the others to compare i thought The Bride Collector was really engaging.

Now I have started on the Dresden Files series, and I am currently reading Storm Front. I wasn't sure at first, but the further I get in the more I like it.

Great series, can't wait for Ghost Story in a couple months.

Meanwhile, working over another one of his series again, Codex Alera, thought it merited a second reading. Probably get to the Kate Daniels series after that.

I've finished (or done with) Zero Day of Mark Russinovich not two weeks ago. Yeah, the Windows guy... he wrote a novel. I HAD to get it as soon as it came out. Now I cannot figure out where my mind was at that time.

And I have to admit that I haven't picked up anything since then :(

Just finished Catching Fire, now reading:

book_mockingjay.jpg

Definitely enjoying this series.

I am finding it hard to get into the Hunger Games...I will get there eventually...you know there's a movie planned?

just bought this :D

320016877.png

I bought the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood book by Oliver Bowden today when I was at Asda. Considering it was only ?3.97 I thought it was a pretty good deal. Since the last time I've posted in this thread I've read about four more books so I would probably be wise to actually post more frequently here.