June 2009 Desktops

i dunno but if it is i definitely want that skin

There is no download link at the thirteen23 website so seems like they discontinued the application, however you can still get it at various gadget sites like this one: Continuum.gadget

There is no download link at the thirteen23 website so seems like they discontinued the application, however you can still get it at various gadget sites like this one: Continuum.gadget

I downloaded and tried this and the window just displays the IE error page, stating there was an error in the application you were using. Any ideas how to fix? It's a really cool gadget.

edit: Anything to do with being on x64?

I downloaded and tried this and the window just displays the IE error page, stating there was an error in the application you were using. Any ideas how to fix? It's a really cool gadget.

edit: Anything to do with being on x64?

I'm having the same problem. I'm also on x64.

I'm having the same problem. I'm also on x64.

I've now got it working but I didn't do anything :p I think I opened the gadget's .xmap file in Firefox by mistake and I think it downloaded something and opened within the window. Now when I open it within sidebar, it now works :unsure:

Mine for now:

0706.png

Nice wallpaper :) Did you mod the taskbar and stuff?

I've now got it working but I didn't do anything tongue.gif I think I opened the gadget's .xmap file in Firefox by mistake and I think it downloaded something and opened within the window. Now when I open it within sidebar, it now works unsure.gif

I don't see a .xmap file in the gadget... Where did you find it?

Edited by Shokus

link at your request!

Note!! the dimension is for my 1920x1280 widescreen laptop.

Awesome, thanks a lot! Dimension doesn't matter, I can resize and crop it ;)

eh, thats why i hate foobar - when you want to use superb skin its like going trough field of nettles :p

is the plugin actually called library tree? im googling it and i only find playlist tree

Library tree doesn't exist anymore. The creator deleted everything from the web.

Thanks!^^

Yeah that's Enigma for Rainmeter that I modded myself.

I don't see a .xmap file in the gadget... Where did you find it?

can you post the exact steps...because as far as im aware of silver light gadgets aren't compatible with the 64-bit version of sidebar which is what is the default is on windows 7 x64 and i havent yet found a way to enable the 32-bit version because of the whole os integration now

Some dark industrial ambient to "light up my way" :|

post-123877-1244416801_thumb.jpg

how do you get your media player like that on the desktop?