Neowin Digital Gallery

New to trying to get good snaps from my camera. It's an Olympus SP-510UZ. I feel it's a good one to get me started.

Took this after about 6 hours out in the sun. I would like criticised if you could, as I don't know if the saturation is too high or not. Captured in Raw format (ORF) and converted at the highest image quality to JPEG in Photoshop. Resized to upload here! Also, my mate looks a lot more sunburnt on my monitor compared to the laptop now :s so I don't know if it looks as good as I thought it was!

post-130223-1244634945_thumb.jpg

Incredibly awesome stuff everyone, I'll do one big comment soon with feedback for everyone!

In the meantime here is once I like out of recent work :p

3594859390_5c28f55f3c.jpg

must be nice... and I thought the used 2006 530 my parents just picked up was nice... ha

It so much fun to drive. I could get into a lot of trouble with that car. Its just so smooth you don't realize how fast you're going. I was on the highway heading home from toronto in it and I was going what felt like a comfortable speed, i looked down at the speedo and saw that I was going 153km/h. haha OOOPS

It so much fun to drive. I could get into a lot of trouble with that car. Its just so smooth you don't realize how fast you're going. I was on the highway heading home from toronto in it and I was going what felt like a comfortable speed, i looked down at the speedo and saw that I was going 153km/h. haha OOOPS

I know what you mean! My parents have 3 mercedes.

Here is a picture of my new Dwarf Gourami I got a couple days ago:

3612805866_ff063a1a81.jpg?v=0

This was taken in my back yard:

3085515601_41429a5284.jpg?v=0

As was this:

3085514523_dc4e3b58aa.jpg?v=0

And we cant forget my puppy :p

3383303725_f64b29d176.jpg?v=0

You can see more of my photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wvcaudill2/

On case your wondering, none of these were photoshopped or edited in any way. If you want camera information and such for any of the above photos, just visit my flickr account.

Edited by wvcaudill2

I know what you mean! My parents have 3 mercedes.

<snip>

Its ridic. Especially the AMG series. The sound of 507hp is awesome. haha

Its ridic. Especially the AMG series. The sound of 507hp is awesome. haha

Yeah, I know. I was driving my dad's new one today, and I was doing 80 mph before I knew it. ( I was on the interstate ;) )

yea you can stop talking now :p

Lol, sorry

Yeah, I know. I was driving my dad's new one today, and I was doing 80 mph before I knew it. ( I was on the interstate ;) )

80's nothing on the freeway. :shiftyninja: