Do You Think Megan Fox is Attractive?

No one is perfect. some are blind, some are deaf, some are in different sizes such as tall, short, etc. some are having 2 left feet some have dumbo ears...

If you like her, fine... if you don't, then move on. simple.

• Like 1

She's alright, but nothing special. So yeah, she's just average looking.

I agree.

Radish?

Hrmm this is a tough call. After careful consideration and a rigorous assessment process, I conclude I would tap that daily, nightly and ever so rightly.

Put me under the nothing special category. She's got that prototypical stripper look that's kinda meh to me. I wouldn't kick her outta bed though.

whats wrong wiv her thumb? y is it chipped off?

The medical term for Megan Fox?s ever so slightly misshapen thumb is brachydactyly, which is basically a fancy word for a clubbed thumb, according to local hand surgeons.

"Literally, what it means is short finger," says Dr. Steven Bendner, a hand surgeon at Beth Israel Medical Center. "The nail of the thumb in this condition is often very short and wide."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/06/...0JQGD3TdB&C

My honest opinion...hottest actress in hollywood at the moment.

But that's just me...and, well, the whole theater I was in that went nuts on her first appearence in Trans2 :D

-Spenser

I was actually having this conversation with my friend the other day :p

I don't find her that attractive. She wears too much make up and i find the tattoos a turn off.

I think quite a few of the members in here dismisses her beauty and calls her average because they know, they would never even get close to such a pretty girl - So might as well change their standards a bit and shoot down the unobtainable :p

I'd take her in positions that are illegal in some east European countries.

Amen.

Yeah - she's scorching. No doubt about it.