'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead In Home

Tell me about. His Discovery Channel show Pitchmen was actually pretty good. Before that I just thought all the products he pitched were crap.

WOW :o

I liked his Discovery Channel show.

I rather mourn a dieing kid than this rich guy or the kidtoucher.

Yes, because anyone who is successful is only worth of scorn in life or death. :rolleyes:

^ While he was annoying thats pretty harsh man.

It's ****ed, he was just on Conan a few nights ago. Seems weird having seen him so recently to find out he's dead.

He was pretty annoying, but he was a salesman and he kept doing it probably people kept buying his products. Was he doing something wrong? No. He sold crap and his way of selling crap worked.

He was still a human being with families and friends, and you ppl say good riddance. Don't like him? Change the channel and listen to Vince with Shamwow or whatever.

A couple celebrities dying is worse than any other tragedy in world history?

Most Definitely! :'(

I suspect Vince had something to do with this :no:

Yes, because anyone who is successful is only worth of scorn in life or death. :rolleyes:

Successful = Lived a good life

Not famous (aka not rich/no internet/no food/no hot water) = Lived a bad life

I think the second is more important.

While many people I know find him very annoying, it never is a good/happy thing when someone dies, no matter what!

RIP! :(

I'm sure the jewish felt the same when Hitler died.

"..no matter what" ?!

I'm sure the jewish felt the same when Hitler died.

"..no matter what" ?!

LOL! This celebrity mourning thing is getting boring. Save your RIP's for people who affected mankind positively...

ahh wtf are somebody killing celebrities at 50, first bernie mac,then mj, and now billy mays, R.I.P.

+1.....it's the end of days man! :o

I hated him and his commercials.

Good riddance..

my god some of you on here are cold, heartless fools.

What the hell? - Death is coming after celebrities now? - Incredible. :o

yeah ive read alot of blogs like this lately, something is going on? too many celebs kicking the bucket for no reason anymore.

Why couldn't they have taken the Sham-WOW guy and left Billy alone :(

i just thought this today...... :shiftyninja:

I wouldn't want to be famous and 50 yrs old right now. The Grim Reaper sure has it out for middle aged famous people right now!

Nothing strange about Jackson's death. Same cause as Heath Ledger, Elvis, and many other celebrities: prescription drugs. Prescription drugs are just as bad as Cocaine and heroin, don't take them, no matter what some Sanjay Gupta pharmaceutical company shill tells you on TV.

Nothing strange about Jackson's death. Same cause as Heath Ledger, Elvis, and many other celebrities: prescription drugs. Prescription drugs are just as bad as Cocaine and heroin, don't take them, no matter what some Sanjay Gupta pharmaceutical company shill tells you on TV.

Yeah even that bs weightloss hydroxycut got recalls for serious injury and you had a doctor lie in your face telling you that he "strongly recommended It".

we don't know if it was drugs yet or not.

Damn,

I met him at an invention convention some time ago, before the oxy clean days.

he was a real nice guy, and he really did care about helping the people he worked with.

sad day, sad week, whats next?

^^ Billy lived in Tampa, Florida.

The Hollywood you refer to is in California. ;)

There is a Hollywood Florida :) http://www.hollywoodfl.org/