9/11 witness virtual world event

Hello.

Why not make a World Trade Center in a virtual world like Second Life or similar programs but with a moving background scenary of the plane krasches, then the fires and the collaps (explosions) of the buildings.Like a virtual movie of the catastrofy with a time line through the event.Then make it possible for people who experienced the event to log in with his own virtual person before it happens and walk around in the event as they did in reallity 9/11 2001 and show people where they were, when they saw something. They stop the time and set a marker on the position and time, that they witness something and then write, set up pictures and videos that they have.Then they start the time again and walk, drive and so on to the next place of the disaster where they saw, heard or experienced things, set a marker and set up the information. Then when thousands of people set up where they where and where they walked, ran or drove a car, people then will be able to see the WTC virtual video, filled with virtual people who move around in the city and its buildings.Viewer can then stop the time at any moment of the disaster and zoom in on any place on the street or in a building and read what people experienced at that time, by clicking on the person and get the information.I really want to know where people where in the buildings when they heard explosions and so on and this is a way to get a picture of what happened.This would be a open environment so that any whitness can log in and set up theire story. And anybody is allowed to get a copy of the virtual world so they can help build it up with details that is relevant to the catastofic event.It will all be moderated by people that people trust. If it all work out the truth will be revealed of what happened but in the virtual world.

------------------------------------------

It would also be interesting to do other events in history by this way, like wars and other disasters and why not social events that people and groups of people have experienced or that historians can build, so that people can see what happened in the past, but as a virtual world event.

In this way people can see the event just as they want from any position with any zoom.

If you want to see it all from one person you just follow him through the event or if you want to see it the next time from a police or just 100 feet over the ground, you just follow that one or a path, as a invisible flying camera.

Do you want it?

Regards M.Sc. Magnus

Edited by magi

we know what happend, two planes were hijacked and flown into each building.

What is someone saying "i was in blah blah office, some floors below and heard a big loud crash"m going to do ?

Er why ? also brush up on your spelling there...

Just remember you can do this as you please on flight sim...

we know what happend, two planes were hijacked and flown into each building.

What is someone saying "i was in blah blah office, some floors below and heard a big loud crash"m going to do ?

Whell many people who walked out of WTC 1,2 and 7 said they heard explosions in the buildings before they collapsed and firefighters experienced explosions in the building and did see exploded floors and disasters when ther where in the buildings.

It would be interesting to see in a virtual world of WTC where they where when they experienced it.

And if thousands of people tell where they were when they heard explosions then maybe it is possible to get a better picture of what happened and what was going on in the buildings.

I just want to know what happened and maybe this is one way to try to find out what happened.

Peace

M.Sc. Magi

--

Whell many people who walked out of WTC 1,2 and 7 said they heard explosions in the buildings before they collapsed and firefighters experienced explosions in the building and did see exploded floors and disasters when ther where in the buildings.

It would be interesting to see in a virtual world of WTC where they where when they experienced it.

And if thousands of people tell where they were when they heard explosions then maybe it is possible to get a better picture of what happened and what was going on in the buildings.

I just want to know what happened and maybe this is one way to try to find out what happened.

Peace

M.Sc. Magi

--

Well obviously... There's this thing we call electricity it runs off a grid and when a grid or associated connections are broken damaged or deteriorated they can explode and catch fire and whatnot else. I just don't see the point in fueling more conspiracy theories or putting people in a position of having to go through something which is best forgotten.

All a person needs to do to find out what happened, is to watch stuff like "In Plane Site" and then you can draw your own conclusions! Or conversely just accept what the "authorities" tell you what the truth is!

All a person needs to do to find out what happened, is to watch stuff like "In Plane Site" and then you can draw your own conclusions! Or conversely just accept what the "authorities" tell you what the truth is!

Exactly. Let people believe what they want. Also, I doubt anyone would want to relive 9/11.

Why would you want to know all this information? Isnt it plainly obvious from watching video footage of what happened?

Leave well enough alone, and let those people who died that day rest in peace,

Isnt it plainly obvious from watching video footage of what happened?

What is that? That 9/11 was an inside job? That's all the videos prove to me. There is NO WAY that the WTC buildings were brought down by the planes. How did building 7 fall? What about flight 93?

There is NO WAY that the WTC buildings were brought down by the planes.

Nearly 8 years later and there are still people who simply can't accept the fact that thousands of gallons of jet fuel burning inside a building can weaken steel to the point of failure. Why is it so hard for you conspiracy theorists to accept that?

Shouldn't this be in Area 51?

Nearly 8 years later and there are still people who simply can't accept the fact that thousands of gallons of jet fuel burning inside a building can weaken steel to the point of failure. Why is it so hard for you conspiracy theorists to accept that?

Because the jet fuel couldn't burn hot enough or for long enough to weaken the steel to point of failure????

There is NO WAY that the WTC buildings were brought down by the planes.

When you have a structure like a sky scraper and you apply massive amounts of heat, at or near the top, and the steel starts to weaken it will buckle under the weight and all the weight has to go somewhere. Massive heat and gravity is what caused those building to collapse.

Because the jet fuel couldn't burn hot enough or for long enough to weaken the steel to point of failure????

It can't burn hot enought to MELT steel but it has been shown over and over again (which you people all seem to ignore) that it can certainly weaken it enough for the weight of the floors above it to collapse, bringing them down onto lower floors.

Why is it so hard to believe that The GOVT couldnt create something to pass legislation like -PATRIOT ACT- or what is happening with our Economy now- we all are not blind to things some choose to not believe that evil can happen - it does just sit back with a open mind and you will see the truth-m Wow amazing what banks can do to the economy isnt it when they get a HUGE BAILOUT and nothing changes a few pockets fattened for doing the job they were told to do. Just saying we need to bring change ourselves we the people or is it us controlled by our puppet govt....

Why do you just accept what you are told and not question it? I know people that lost loved ones that day, it's sickening that people don't really want to know what happened. The "offical" story is BS, and anyone that looks at it objectively will agree that it doesn't add up.

Why would anyone in some tiny country in the middle east want to go to war with the USA? It doesn't make sense.

Check the links in my sig for what really happened on 9/11, although I have to warn you, most people would write it off as "conspiracy theories" so it's probably not for you.

One more thing, doesn't it seem strange that when someone mentions conspiracies people unconsciously hear "conspiracy theories", it's almost as if we have been carefully brainwashed to associate conspiracies with crazy people and crazy theories.

Edited by s1k3sT

Why do you just accept what you are told and not question it? I know people that lost loved ones that day, it's sickening that people don't really want to know what happened. The "offical" story is BS, and anyone that looks at it objectively will agree that it doesn't add up.

Why would anyone in some tiny country in the middle east want to go to war with the USA? It doesn't make sense.

Check the links in my sig for what really happened on 9/11, although I have to warn you, most people would write it off as "conspiracy theories" so it's probably not for you.

One more thing, doesn't it seem strange that when someone mentions conspiracies people unconsciously hear "conspiracy theories", it's almost as if we have been carefully brainwashed to associate conspiracies with crazy people and crazy theories.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Everyone knows loose change is BS. I never mentioned loose change. I would recommend "the calling" on thecrowhouse.com

That page you linked to is right about one thing, loose change is wrong, and the proof is that the maker is still alive. That DOESN'T mean all the points covered in loose change are wrong, but the overall message behind the film is not right.

These were counter measures very well executed to just desbelieve everyone who question the 'oficial' story so they just get a label "nut conspiracy theorists"....that?s almost social engineering.

And to all of you who just seat back and don?t even allow others to raise a question, and don?t even blink an eye to what they say without calling them "f..ing nuts conspiracy theorist" : 'You must be prety comfortable in your cozy 'matrix', don?t you? Do you want the red pill?'

Edited by Rilkeanheart

I was hoping this was a copy and paste job which we could all laugh and shake our heads about. Unfortunately, it looks like this is original content. 4chan couldn't even make this up. I'm stunned.

"Hey wouldn't it be cool if you could relive one of the most traumatic experiences of your life in The Sims?! You could see all your coworkers with exclamation points in the bubbles over their heads as they died! :woot: "

Can we just let this issue rest in peace like the people who lost their lives that day?

We've got more important things to fight about .. like.. how the moon landing was faked.

/Sarcasm.

But yeah, seriously, it's been forever ago, and we really need to just let it rest.

Who cares what it was. I nearly lost someone extremely close to our family because of the events of 9/11 and it's extremely uncomfortable bringing it up.

I find it funny there has never been a large conspiracy theory that has been proven, yet people still hold tight to the beliefs that things are true even when its disproved right in front of them.

Conspiracy theorists = religious fanatics, blind to reality.

I find it funny there has never been a large conspiracy theory that has been proven, yet people still hold tight to the beliefs that things are true even when its disproved right in front of them.

Conspiracy theorists = religious fanatics, blind to reality.

+1