9/11 witness virtual world event

I find it funny there has never been a large conspiracy theory that has been proven, yet people still hold tight to the beliefs that things are true even when its disproved right in front of them.

Conspiracy theorists = religious fanatics, blind to reality.

+1

Man, there?s some kind of brainwashing in you.

I am not a 'tin foil-hat' kind of a guy and i?ve read both parts : "Popular Mechanics" debunking and the most outrageous conspiracy theories like "loose change". But....i also read "9-11 review" (an wise and not bias aproach to 9-11) and "America -Freedom to Fascism" by Aaron Ruso (a respectable activist and filmmaker)...you can google for those, and, tsk tsk.... there?s lots of missing points in the official version and i?m not blind to them.

I keep an open and balanced mind regarding 9-11, respecting those who lost parents on the tragedy, but i don?t use those arguments to just stay confortable and definetly i don?t want the &blue pillll ".

Someday, i hope...we?ll know the truth, when thiscorporatocracyacy" that rules us collapses.

^^^You are a tin-foil hat kind of guy if you have any sort of open mind about what happened. Do you know what kind of miracle it would have taken for the government to orchestrate something like this and carry it out so perfectly that they're getting away with it? I don't understand how you people can think that it is even possible. What's so hard to accept about a few terrorists being able to hijack a couple planes and fly them into buildings?

-Spenser

Yeah, someone should tell the 700 or so nutjobs over at www.ae911truth.org that buildings are designed to fall strait down so that they don't damage the other buildings.

Everyone knows that for 100 years engineers, architects, and building professionals never envisioned a building collapse scenario. I mean all of those building codes are just so people have jobs, they aren't meant to actually making buildings more safe. Its lucky for us that the Govt. engineers figured out it was column 79 that expanded from an office fire causing a global collapse of building 7 in 6 seconds with 2 seconds of free fall, but they didn't actually need to see the column because it was shipped off to India before inspection.

Geez, I thought nerds would be a little more interested in physics and not believe BS when its obvious BS.

Peace

^^^You are a tin-foil hat kind of guy if you have any sort of open mind about what happened. Do you know what kind of miracle it would have taken for the government to orchestrate something like this and carry it out so perfectly that they're getting away with it? I don't understand how you people can think that it is even possible. What's so hard to accept about a few terrorists being able to hijack a couple planes and fly them into buildings?

-Spenser

ok...live with that...that?s up to you.DON?T KNOW ABOUT SOCIAL ENGINEERING.b>

You didn't answer any of my questions. I wonder why. Oh wait, it's because you can't, because none of the conspiracy theories make any sense in any way.

Also,

capslock.jpg

-Spenser

You didn't answer any of my questions. I wonder why. Oh wait, it's because you can't, because none of the conspiracy theories make any sense in any way.

-Spenser

Ok...i end up here with you.

You?re totally brainwashed.

see you.

With it but the amount of inconsistencies, weird physics, puzzling pictures seen and actions taken before and during the attacks, how the hell can you not question the entire thing? Not every conspiracy believer out there thinks the bush administration orchestrated this thing but most people do however have a LOT of questions which always seemed to be brushed aside with the "LOLOL TINFOIL NUTS!!1" and whenever someone tries to explain the major points, they conveniently skip over a lot of the arguments put forth.

That's all you got? Brainwashed? Compelling argument there.

-Spenser

Man...am i talking to a 14 year old kid? what do you want me to do?explain here point by point the strange unexplained things around 9-11?

That is all over and i don?t have the time nor the patience and what am i doing ? discussion on the internets :||

Go there and read by your self like i did.(but please take the red pill)

end discussion...live with that and be happy.

Edited by Rilkeanheart

Man...am i talking to a 14 year old kid? what do you want me to do?explain here point by point the strange unexplained things around 9-11?

Go there and read for your self like i did.

end discussion.

You're the one who's only argument to anyone disagreeing with you is that they're brainwashed and you're calling me 14? Good one.

-Spenser

Hey stifler,

what do you think is so crazy about a couple of Govt. people planning to blow up the towers and then blaming it on other people.

If we follow your logic it goes something like this.

A group of rag tag Muslims with limited resources destroyed 3 buildings with 2 planes, and evaded the worlds most sophisticated surveillance country in the world, but the unlimited powers of the U.S. couldn't pull off the same stunt.

riiiighhhttt...

and about other conspiracies, read up on Operation Northwoods and then you'll see how possible it is.

You don't need unlimited resources to get on a plane, you need a ticket. Not too hard to get ahold of. The thing about the government doing it is that they have to cover it up and it's pretty implausible that they'd be able to do it as well as they'd have had to for it to get this far without any real questioning by any real authority, if they in fact did orchestrate it.

But you keep having fun with your nutcase theories, it's quite amusing to those of us who use rational thought. It's one thing to question events. It's a whole other ballpark entirely when you start coming up with ridiculous theories about government control and such when there's zero evidence for such things.

-Spenser

Hey stifler,

what do you think is so crazy about a couple of Govt. people planning to blow up the towers and then blaming it on other people.

If we follow your logic it goes something like this.

A group of rag tag Muslims with limited resources destroyed 3 buildings with 2 planes, and evaded the worlds most sophisticated surveillance country in the world, but the unlimited powers of the U.S. couldn't pull off the same stunt.

riiiighhhttt...

and about other conspiracies, read up on Operation Northwoods and then you'll see how possible it is.

yeah man....this guy wants me to tell him what Operation Northwoods is, why firefighters saw molten steel three days after the colappse on the underground and so on...go...investigate...read by yourself both parts (debunking and conspiracy)...take your conclusions.

i don?t care anymore...pfff... i never thought i would 'discuss' on the internets about this.

You don't need unlimited resources to get on a plane, you need a ticket. Not too hard to get ahold of. The thing about the government doing it is that they have to cover it up and it's pretty implausible that they'd be able to do it as well as they'd have had to for it to get this far without any real questioning by any real authority, if they in fact did orchestrate it.

But you keep having fun with your nutcase theories, it's quite amusing to those of us who use rational thought. It's one thing to question events. It's a whole other ballpark entirely when you start coming up with ridiculous theories about government control and such when there's zero evidence for such things.

-Spenser

Well I'll keep things civil even if other won't so lets think about this.

There are only two competing theories, one is that Muslims took over the planes and crashed them or that some other faction rigged the buildings with explosives and used the planes as a diversion kind of how a magician works. Everything else that you hear is just nonsense and totally outside reality (i.e. no planes, space weapons, etc.)

The biggest problem with your argument is its full of assumptions and you have no evidence to support your theory. You assume the govt can't cover up anything (but they have sure tried before, remember Watergate or Iran-Contra). The entire process since the first moment has been a cover-up.

They removed all physical evidence, ground zero was tightly monitored round the clock, photos were forbidden, and only one group of low level scientists were allowed a tour (not investigate).

The report was delayed as long as humanly possible and would never had happened without public pressure.

Finally the scientific report was worked on in private by a Govt agency for 7 years before a conclusion was made, and they public was allowed 2 weeks to look over the entire report and make comments.

If all that isn't a cover up I don't know what is. The whole purpose of the cover up isn't to suppress every single detail or fact, its just to confuse people and get investigators looking in the wrong direction.

You are a smart person, its just that you don't follow the facts, you have your conclusion and everything mus be crazy.

By they way, how did the hijackers find NYC from 1000 miles away with a straight course without the help of air traffic control?

Lets say that 10 000 people make a virtual copy of them self at 9/11 and 2000 of them show how they walked out of the building and tell what they heard and saw and they all witness 10 people who where in front of them and 10 people who walked behind them.

After 2 months we get so much information that people start to identify them self because other people say they where there and we all get trustworthy information that they worked there for 10 years before the disaster, then we all will be able to get a trustworthy understanding of the disaster.

The trustworthy information and its witnesses will be filtered out by itself as it is linked together with each other.

If people who lie and say things not tru then people will probaly identify them self and tell that they did not see that person at that place at that time and can be filtered out of the picture as they dont fit with other peaces of information.

People who lie and is not trustworthy will be able to filter out as fakes.

The picture will get clearer and clearer every week as more and more information is coming in and explaining what happened.

When 100 people say they were at the same place at the same time and they all show the same similary pictures and videos and say they heard and saw the same things and they identify 10 people around them as being there, then that information will be seen as trustworthy and after debated and votes some areas with people will be seen as truth and that information can then be illustrated as an event in the virtual world.

Maybe some explosions then can be shown and demonstrated in time and place as information gets so detaled so it can be pin pointed to an exact position.

These areas can get bigger and bigger and people will be linked with each other as time goes and every peace will fit in its place with other peaces.

The picture will get better and better and the clearer and clearer as time goes.

When 100 000 get linked together and there story is linked together the resault will fall out of what happened.

It is a possibility to get information from different unlinked sources that fit together.

Maybe we will be able to then understand what actually happened.

I think it is worth a try.

Peace

M.Sc. Magnus

-

Why do you just accept what you are told and not question it? I know people that lost loved ones that day, it's sickening that people don't really want to know what happened. The "offical" story is BS, and anyone that looks at it objectively will agree that it doesn't add up.

Why would anyone in some tiny country in the middle east want to go to war with the USA? It doesn't make sense.

Check the links in my sig for what really happened on 9/11, although I have to warn you, most people would write it off as "conspiracy theories" so it's probably not for you.

One more thing, doesn't it seem strange that when someone mentions conspiracies people unconsciously hear "conspiracy theories", it's almost as if we have been carefully brainwashed to associate conspiracies with crazy people and crazy theories.

Exactly, and if you've ever read the questions asked to the FBI after the attack in the back of Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster by David Icke and they refused to answer a lot, and you've got to ask yourself why the Hell they wouldn't answer these questions unless there was something strange. Plus, why were the cameras not working on that day? And why was it that there was only 1 passport found? And what is that thing that is one the bottom of this 'plane' below?

http://api.ning.com/files/vvF07HorB7L*V9wo...91101plane2.jpg

And why the Hell didn't the plane come out the other end unless it exploded? Is that a bomb underneath the plane? How did that get there? Why did they let the plane leave with something strapped to the bottom that shouldn't have been there?

Too many unanswered questions? I thought so.

Why did you bold everything.

and SERIUSLY, learn to use comma's and full stop... we need to breathe on this planet. not sure about your planet though...

^^^You are a tin-foil hat kind of guy if you have any sort of open mind about what happened.

Not being open minded about anything is about as stupid as falling for weird conspiracy theories.

Exactly, and if you've ever read the questions asked to the FBI after the attack in the back of Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster by David Icke and they refused to answer a lot, and you've got to ask yourself why the Hell they wouldn't answer these questions unless there was something strange. Plus, why were the cameras not working on that day? And why was it that there was only 1 passport found? And what is that thing that is one the bottom of this 'plane' below?

http://api.ning.com/files/vvF07HorB7L*V9wo...91101plane2.jpg

And why the Hell didn't the plane come out the other end unless it exploded? Is that a bomb underneath the plane? How did that get there? Why did they let the plane leave with something strapped to the bottom that shouldn't have been there?

Too many unanswered questions? I thought so.

And why did someone remove the video tape from the gas station near the pentagon and apparently edited out frames, how did that one passport survive from that plane crash when we are lead to believe the fire and explosions was so intense, it took down a building ... two actually, despite no fire in human history have brought down a skyscraper of any kind. These are all the standard questions and they are the ones that really boggles the mind, they just don't add up!

Yeah, and, as was said before, would a tiny country want to go to war with America?

Yeah, and, as was said before, would a tiny country want to go to war with America?

It wasn't a tiny country, it was a terrorist organization. And they don't want to go to war. The point of a terrorist organization is to instill fear in a group of people (such as Americans). Deaths of innocent people are really only collateral damage. They did a pretty good job too. For a while people were afraid to fly. People are still afraid of terrorists. And some people are afraid that their own government is ruthless enough to orchestrate the attacks themselves, even though there's really less evidence of that than of the idea that the terrorists did it.

-Spenser

What tiny country? Al Qaeda doesn't stand for any country. Certainly not for Iraq.