Erin Andrews videotaped nude

anyone remotely interested in sports prettimuch knew this was bound to happen eventually. Go to a saturday tailgate and ask for everyone's opinion about erin andrews and you'll understand. (i am not saying this was ok, just saying with the level of fanaticism, it was unavoidable that this would happen to her eventually)

dang, google nerfed the cache version. you can find the videos easily. they're terrible quality and the sl00t isn't even that hot.

Edited by Max
Edited link out.

i cant even find the damn video anywhere

should be on torrent sites.

The video has since been pulled from the Internet.

HAHAHAHA nothing can be pulled from the Internet! once its there, its there for ever!

saw the pics & video dont ask me where u can see it im not saying but its not even worth watching

just some dude being a peeping tom watching her naked

Awesome. Haven't seen it yet, but will definitely take a look. Maybe show my wife, too.

Store here

Can you upload a video (not here, but on a P2P site) of your wife nude without her knowing for us?

nice, but i do feel sorry, here's some person taping her while she is doing her on thing! its one thing to have a tape out there, when you know you are being taped. But to have a tape out there, with out you knowing that your beening taped, is a bit mean! BTW great lookin body!

This pretty much sums up my views on this subject:

Leave Erin Andrews alone!

If I had a cheap web cam, some eyeliner, blond hair dye and the ability to fake cry, that statement may be more powerful. But seriously, I give Erin Andrews all the credit in the world for being able to put up with all the crap she has to deal with as a female in a male-dominated industry (i.e. those who work in it and those who watch it).

As my colleague Chris Chester wrote about earlier, the blogosphere has been abuzz about a nude video of the most talked about individual in the world of sports blogs. Well, apparently it?s real ? as proven by a statement released by Ms. Andrews through her lawyers.

According to the statement, the video was acquired ?without her knowledge or content.? So it looks like someone did secretly videotape her while she was in a hotel room. Other blogs have dug much deeper into the situation, so I?m sure you?ll easily find more information on the topic.

I will say, though, that I hope they find whoever filmed her ? illegally ? and make an example of him or her (it?s most likely a ?him,? but you never know). This whole obsession with Erin Andrews has gone far enough.

Yes, she?s very good looking.

Yes, she legitimately knows sports.

Yes, I keep a napkin she discarded at a Miami-Florida State in a resalable plastic bag next to my bed.

But do we really have to go out of our way and risk a world of hurt ? like this person is definitely going to experience with ESPN lawyers backing her ? just to see her naked? We have the Internet at our disposal where we can find literally millions of pictures of amazing-looking naked women. And they?re not only free, but they come with absolutely no legal consequence.

However, your mom won?t be too proud, but still. She already isn?t too proud of you to begin with. Especially if you?re spend your time searching for ?Erin Andrews nude video,? which is undoubtedly how you got here.

I hope whomever did this is caught, in fact I hope his best friend turns him in just so he feels like **** going into his legal troubles, and rots in prison for this disgusting invasion of privacy.

Can someone explain to me why is this tech news?

cause theres a video on the internet, theres your tech!

• 2 months later...

Didn't see this posted anywhere else, so I thought I'd just attach it to this thread... the perv that illegally videotaped Andrews has been arrested, finally.

Source: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ho...9/10/68500505/1

If he is convicted, he could serve up to 5 years in federal prison and pay a $250,000 fine. I hope he is convicted and sentenced to the max.

[edit] According to the Seattle Times, Barrett was released yesterday on $4,500 bail. He must wear an ankle monitoring bracelet during his release and is forbidden from using the Internet. Assistant US Attorney Steven Grimes said that two computers and cell phones have been confiscated from Barrett as evidence during the investigation.

saw the pics & video dont ask me where u can see it im not saying but its not even worth watching

just some dude being a peeping tom watching her naked

I'm sure he was doing more than just watching her...

Who walks around naked though? In my 30 years of life, never once I have felt the need or urge to walk around naked.

You indeed, aren't everyone. She likes to get ready nude, or with a vibrator in... that's her own business. She was ALONE in her OWN room. Somebody put a camera at the key hole, that's almost borderline scary. She was being spied on and WATCHED + TAPED.

Well, it was definitely a sh*tty thing to do.

That being said, if I were in the room next to her and saw

a hole in the wall... I'd have looked. I certainly wouldn't have

videotaped it and stuck it on the 'Net, but I'd have looked.

That woman is hot as hell.

I'm glad they caught they guy. What he did was really ****ty. It's also creepy to think he followed her from place to place waiting until the right moment when he could film her nude.

I'm glad they caught they guy. What he did was really ****ty. It's also creepy to think he followed her from place to place waiting until the right moment when he could film her nude.

+1