How to Overlock the CPU to get much faster?

Get a Core 2 Duo E6600 and a cheap Intel 775 motherboard, and you'll be a happy camper! :)

Yes, that option will definitely let you feel a big boost in performance when compared to that old Celeron system.

i can't get other then Intel here...

so far shall i get the imported one!

where can i get the best imported one!

how can i get the details of such these types of boards!

Thank you Tikimotel!

but i don't know the motherboards cost other than Intel

then can i get the drivers for others easily!

Well, all motherboards have chipsets.

This has very little to do with drivers. (drivers is software, chipset is hardware)

Generally chipsets link CPU , RAM, and other perippherals on the motherboard.

Chipsets can be different brands.

Intel makes chipsets and so does Nvidia.

But the point is that a intel chipset can be placed on a motherboard made by an other manufacturer, like Asus for instance.

These other manufacturers are not so strict as intel is (or was) on what is allowed in the BIOS settings regarding to clock frequencies.

When and if you can upgrade a system with an other CPU depends on the type of socket you have on your current motherboard.

example:

Pentium4 (normal Pentium4's and Celeron types) had three "generations" of sockets.

- socket 423 (motherboards with RD-Ram)

- socket 478 (motherboards with SDR or DDR)

- socket 775 (motherboards with DDR2 or DDR3)

If I remember correctly the intel 945 chipset has been used in combination with two socket variants. (478 and 775)

Important to realize is that a socket 478 CPU can not be placed in a socket 775 motherboard.

The newer intel Core 2 Duo CPU's also use socket 775, but some older chipsets are not compatible with this newer generation CPU.

This has to do with the power requirements of the socket and the chipset.

Look, we don't have psychic powers. I see that you're in India - are you able to order from any online websites, or are you limited to retail stores?

I feel that there's a slight break in communication here.

Please say me the way to say you the best way that you need to overgrade your processor and genuine equipments.

ya!

I see that you're in India - are you able to order from any online websites, or are you limited to retail stores?

u'r right!

how can i get it through online!

yes !

Please say me the way to say you the best way that you need to overgrade your processor and genuine equipments.

what should i say?

ya!

u'r right!

yes !

what should i say?

You go with your internets in the online shopping cart to upgrade the equipments on your processings. Use a web stores then they say pay now with credits and cards. Posting man will deliver to your housing.

ya!

u'r right!

Well, that's what I'm asking you. Do you know of any websites you can buy from? I found hw4computers, but their selection is a little... limited. Are there stores you can go to? Markets that specialize in electronics?

Edit: That website offers a decent CPU (The E7200), and this motherboard is okay too; it just won't let you overclock. Even so, it'll be a significant upgrade.

There is this Asus P5Q Deluxe, but it's really expensive and I don't know what your budget is like.

Edited by shihchiun

Well, that's what I'm asking you. Do you know of any websites you can buy from? I found hw4computers, but their selection is a little... limited. Are there stores you can go to? Markets that specialize in electronics?

Edit: That website offers a decent CPU (The E7200), and this motherboard is okay too; it just won't let you overclock. Even so, it'll be a significant upgrade.

There is this Asus P5Q Deluxe, but it's really expensive and I don't know what your budget is like.

Sorry! i'm not able to went on market!

i want to buy these online!

:yes:

That's all very good equipments. I use this for my overlock.

They all are about striching!

i'm asking to overlock CPU!

They all are about striching!

i'm asking to overlock CPU!

Oh! Wow! And for some moments, I was think we have the understandings with each people.

Your PC does not have the suitableness rating for having a CPU overlocks.

Do you really need some overlocks through for some work projections?

You need to find a shopping area with a store for the home computings of India.

Tell them you need your upgrading on the processors.

Are you able to bus station travel to this location on the India?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...=11&iwloc=E

Edited by lunamonkey

Hold on... are you from the India on this planet?

My headings is bashing against your wall.

You have the interneting on your house? Go to a different webspacer and find a shop they is containing some processor for overlocks.

How many years do you have on your age?