How to Overlock the CPU to get much faster?

For the stupidly insane amount of money that a Liquid Nitrogen cooling system is going to cost you to build, you could probably build yourself a top of the range i7 computer with all the trimmings. Also, there are no pre-fabricated Liquid Nitrogen kits, you have to make them yourself, and the components are very expensive, especially the compressor needed to actually liquefy the Nitrogen in the first place

you could probably build yourself a top of the range i7 computer with all the trimmings. Also, there are no pre-fabricated Liquid Nitrogen kits, you have to make them yourself, and the components are very expensive, especially the compressor needed to actually liquefy the Nitrogen in the first place

How to do these all?

How to do these all?

You would probably need between $5000 and $10,000 for the equipment, and as someone else stated, it just isn't practical. Whilst all components have some overclocking potential, to overclock them to the degree that they require nitro cooling would cause them to wear out pretty quickly.

For the same price, you could build yourself a pretty awesome i7 rig, with liquid cooling, and absolutely top quality components.

Seriously, just don't waste your time or money. Also, it takes a lot of expertise to maintain and implement a nitrogen cooling solution.

Whilst it looks great on videos, it seriously is not worth doing to the average user. The best way to get extra performance is to buy faster components.

For the same price, you could build yourself a pretty awesome i7 rig, with liquid cooling, and absolutely top quality components.

then say me how to do?

If you want to build a computer, we can help you with that, but we'll need to know how much you want to spend and where you'll be getting parts from.

If you want to build a computer, we can help you with that, but we'll need to know how much you want to spend and where you'll be getting parts from.

from channai and my budget abt2500$

To the OP: you know so little about computers; why do you want to build your own? Building a computer is fairly simple if you know anything about hardware, and generally the only people that should build a pc are those that know at least the basics. Pretty much, since you're asking "how do I build a pc?" you shouldn't build one.

i know the prices

i want the procedure to do!

My advice is to not build a computer, buy a built computer, whole, from a shop. This will be easiest and less will go wrong :)

The mods removed my signature because I advertised my website... That's cool :p

i've seen it! such a pretty one!

so nice....

If you try and build a computer your likely to be wasting your money, you'll either break something and wont have a return or it will break because you havent done it correctly.

Save yourself the hassle and buy one..

If you try and build a computer your likely to be wasting your money, you'll either break something and wont have a return or it will break because you havent done it correctly.

Save yourself the hassle and buy one..

r u having exp....

r u having exp....

Complete with a small explosion and a lot of smoke.

Just go to your shops. Tell them your budget. Let them do it for you. Tell them you want to WATCH them build it.

Easier than asking here.

but u've already said it this!

y r u saying repatedly!

i've undrstood u'r words & u!(that u'r having angry with me!)

I had AMD quad core 1.8 ghz and I overclocked to 2.0 after reading this thread, and actually noticed a speed increase...who said this doesn't work or make the computer faster ?

I had AMD quad core 1.8 ghz and I overclocked to 2.0 after reading this thread, and actually noticed a speed increase...who said this doesn't work or make the computer faster ?

I hope this is a joke... But in case you're serious, a somewhat recent processor (if it's quad core it's come out at least in the past couple of years) overclocked from 1.8 to 2 is going to yield somewhat of a performance increase. There's no disputing that. However, a P4 Celeron (which is NOT overclockable with his current mobo) is not going to be noticeably faster even if he brought it to 4 ghz, since the Celeron is a crippled P4, and the P4 is grossly outdated by today's standards. This thread isn't about whether or not overclocking does anything (it obviously does), it's whether a laymen can install a liquid nitrogen cooling system (which the answer is no, someone without any experience or knowledge most likely can't). I mean, come one, he's asking how to build a computer. How the hell is he going to install a custom liquid nitrogen system?

That's like me saying "How can I custom fabricate a turbo for my naturally aspirated car and install it?" and then following that question up by asking "How do I change my oil?"