Neowin Digital Gallery

I like that. You say you just got your camera - were you shooting on P or are you braving it up to M? No shame in P, I use it every now and again (especially for from the hip shots of people who don't know I;m shooting them lol)

Anyway, couple more IR but converted to B&W - wasnt digging the flase colour on these ones.

3854200628_097c286895.jpg

horizon slighty up on the right on this one.

and

3853406657_14432d560d.jpg

I might take up true colour photography again...some time in the near future lol

Malc

Great shots - Forth rail bridge is a brilliant subject. It also deserves color though in my opinion :)

I had a trouble a while back - I was aligning horizons by lining them up with the AF sensor points in the VF, and I kept getting them wrong. I just eye it now and ignore the AF sensors and it seems to be ok. Moral of the story - go with your instinct on the horizon :)

or cheat and fix in post.

Geh, double post, but only because nobody posted before me. Not really my fault...right?

Back end of a roll of FP4 that went hideously wrong.

Gloucester___Canal_Warehouse_by_ajstockdale.jpg

Gloucester_Cathedral_by_ajstockdale.jpg

Levi_Straus_by_ajstockdale.jpg

or cheat and fix in post.

No shame in that! Only when your shooting on a tripod have you no excuse for a shoddy horizon. Unless of course you mean it to be skewed which is, obviously, the way I always shoot (lol)

I have uploaded some more IR shots to my Flickr - here a a couple choice ones:

3859054928_66f67c6b93.jpg

3858267109_0915474e87.jpg

3858262927_d8160d9dfc.jpg

You can see in the larger ones they problems with shooting IR (at least in handheld) - soft or sometimes out of focus subjects. Plus on the two tree shots I was using a different filter (a bit stronger this one). Planning to try and get out with the tripod, weather permitting, at some point in the next few weeks.

Also, yay for the end of Summer - darkness creeping in much earlier means much easier to get out and about for some night time or long exposure shots. Nothing worse than explaining to the wife at 3am during the summer that I'm "only popping out to take some photos, honestly!"

Malc

explaining to the wife at 3am during the summer that I'm "only popping IT out to take some photos, honestly!"

Malc

:shiftyninja:

Dude your infrareds make me jealous :(

@moonman, your girl is back I see :p

@mDgar, beautiful niece and beautiful lighting with the stripe.

beautiful pics!

Thanks a lot. She is easy to take pictures of. She loves the camera!

I need somebody that likes to go out and take pics like your 'little lady.' :)

@mDagar, beautiful niece and beautiful lighting with the stripe.

Thanks. It almost looks like she's trying to avoid the sunlight. I know I was. It was freakin' HOT that day.

Been uploading some older pictures from a couple camping trip from this summer.

Kris brought up a Hukka to the cabin. I think he is putting some fruity/apple flavour in it in the picture.

3869954264_51e3258cec.jpg

Tasia, taking a break and reading on the dock.

3869953952_a117ae5289.jpg

This is Ben. He just can't hide his feelings for my cousin, JR... :)

3869954410_02595e991d.jpg

That pic remind me of something my mate said about girls who play football. When they go to header the football, you can see their orgasm faces!

LMAO!