[vs] Classix 10k 2.0

Hey jaged, could you please make me one of those "1337" new sigs... I must have one... now, now, now! :rolleyes:

:D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

yep, however changing that has no effect on the shell font. anyone care to give me lessons on how to modify the shell for my own personal use? :p

Open it in reshacker, it's all in shellstyle.dll:

BODY                    {font-family:Silkscreen, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:7pt;}
TABLE                   {font-family:Silkscreen, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:7pt;}
INPUT                   {font-family:Silkscreen; font-size:7pt;}
BUTTON                  {font-family:Verdana; font-size:7pt;}

H1                      {font-family:'Silkscreen'; font-size:7pt; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; margin-top:0.5em; margin-bottom:0.5em;}
H2                      {font-family:'Silkscreen'; font-size:7pt; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; margin-top:0.5em; margin-bottom:0.5em;}
H3                      {font-family:Silkscreen;                   font-size:7pt;  font-weight:bold;   font-style:normal; margin:0;}
H4                      {font-family:Silkscreen;                   font-size:7pt;  font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; margin:0;}

.HorzLine1              {width:100%; font-size:1pt; border-top:'1px solid'; filter:alpha(style=1 startX=0 finishX=100 opacity=0 finishOpacity=100);}
.HorzLine2              {width:100%; font-size:1pt; border-top:'1px solid'; filter:alpha(style=1 startX=0 finishX=100 opacity=100 finishOpacity=0);}

A                       {font-family:Tahoma; font-size:8pt; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; color:#000000}
A:hover                 {text-decoration:underline; color:#000000}
A:active                {color:#000000}

.Page1                  {background-color:#D4D0C8; color:rgb(0,0,0);}
.Page1 TABLE            {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page1 TD               {border-color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page1 H1               {color:#343C41}
.Page1 H2               {color:#343C41}
.Page1 H3               {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page1 H4               {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page1 .HorzLine1       {color:#343C41}
.Page1 .HorzLine2       {color:#343C41}

.Page2                  {background-color:#D4D0C8; color:rgb(0,0,0);}
.Page2 TABLE            {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page2 TD               {border-color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page2 H1               {color:#343C41}
.Page2 H2               {color:#343C41}
.Page2 H3               {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page2 H4               {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page2 A                {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page2 A:hover          {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page2 A:active         {color:rgb(0,0,0)}
.Page2 .HorzLine1       {color:#343C41}
.Page2 .HorzLine2       {color:#343C41}

.CategoryTitle          {color:rgb(0,0,0); height:3em; padding:'0 1em'; font-family:Silkscreen; font-size:7pt; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(GradientType=1,StartColorStr='#FFDFDBD0',EndColorStr='#FFDFDBD0');}

.SecondaryPane          {width:200px; font-family:Silkscreen; font-size:7pt; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(GradientType=0,StartColorStr='#FFDFDBD0',EndColorStr='#FFDFDBD0'); color:#000080; background-color:#D4D0C8; display:expression( (document.body.clientWidth > 400) ? 'block' : 'none' );}
.SecondaryPane TABLE    {color:#000080;}

.LearnAboutBox          {border:'1px solid #555A63'; background-color:#D4D0C8; margin-bottom:1em;}
.LearnAboutCaption      {height:2em; padding:'0.3em 1em'; font-family:Silkscreen; font-size:7pt; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; color:rgb(238,235,227); filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(GradientType=1,StartColorStr='#FF7386A7',EndColorStr='#FF7386A7'); border-bottom:'1px solid #555A63';}
.LearnAboutBody         {padding:'1mm 2mm'; font-family:Silkscreen; font-size:7pt; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; background-color:#D4D0C8;}

UL.TaskList             {list-style-type:square; list-style-image:url(taskbullet.gif);}

That's in CPwebvw.css, also in stringtable 1 and 2 there are fonts:

STRINGTABLE
LANGUAGE LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US
{
1,  "Silkscreen"
2,  "Tahoma"
10,  "700"
11,  "700"
12,  "400"
15,  "7"
}

STRINGTABLE
LANGUAGE LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US
{
16,  "7"
17,  "10"
18,  "18"
19,  "500"
20,  "7"
}

Have fun :whistle: But seeing as the main reason people didn't like verdana 7 was because it messed up .Net apps, there's a solution because the shellstyle doesn't influence the apps at all.

Thanks for that.

No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

Thanks FatCat, have you had any luck modifying explorer to get the Options menu? :)

WarpKari: Info, umm let's see.. nope none. :p I might tinker with that some day but right now I have a full plate. :)

As for the BeOS icons, not sure where you can get the shell32 but you can always convert them yourself (IconWorkshop to convert) and use Iconpackager to change your icons manually. BeOS Icons

Playing around with the startbutton, what do you think? :blush:

No, I havent done it yet, I keep saying to myself I'll do it but I'm too lazy that tutorial was huge..

btw I'm not really digging the new startbutton too much like Classix :blush:

No, I havent done it yet, I keep saying to myself I'll do it but I'm too lazy that tutorial was huge..

btw I'm not really digging the new startbutton too much like Classix :blush:

I agree with FatCat, that button does look like Classix

You people are looking for the Bluecurve icons in an IconPackager file?

I made one a while back if people are interested.

UPDATE: Oops, it said BeOS not Bluecurve.... Sorry peeps!

Hrm, so it's a no-go on the startbutton? I made it a little bit smaller, yeah it looks like the Classix one but I increased the sexiness of it by at least 10% heh. :D Maybe I'll throw them in the Extras folder so people can change the startbutton themselves if they like it.

Thanks Dazzla. ;)

Here's the startbutton in action..

post-36-1053730377.jpg

post-36-1053730377.jpg

post-36-1053730377.jpg

You people are looking for the Bluecurve icons in an IconPackager file?

I made one a while back if people are interested.

UPDATE: Oops, it said BeOS not Bluecurve.... Sorry peeps!

I'm looking for a bluecurve iconpackager file. PM me.

Hrm, so it's a no-go on the startbutton? I made it a little bit smaller, yeah it looks like the Classix one but I increased the sexiness of it by at least 10% heh. :D Maybe I'll throw them in the Extras folder so people can change the startbutton themselves if they like it.

Thanks Dazzla. ;)

Here's the startbutton in action..

i love it! both the original and new.. btw, what happend to me hosting the files giga? :(

Xeon, about the hosting, I think it might be because I hosted the original Classix and giga wanted to try and keep it all in one place. Of course I could be wrong, but that's what I gathered from our conversations. However he might not have any problem with you possibly mirroring the files, I'd suggest PM him and asking what you can do to help out.

None winamp or trillian skin yet??!!!

sorry dude, no trillian skin yet, will be a few weeks before i have a chance to work on it, no idea when it will be done

isnt there supposed to be a .theme file? im not into this at all, but it's not showing up (after installation)... :(

please help me if im doing something wrong. :blush:

No, no theme file as it's really not needed. To apply the visual style you will need to select the "Appearance" tab on the "Display Properties" window. Then you will need to select "Classix 10k 2.0" from the "Windows and buttons:" drop-down list. From there you can select the different schemes under "Color scheme:".

i dont have Classix 10k 2.0 from the Windows and buttons drop-down list, so i must have done something wrong. ...\Windows\Resources\Themes\c10k 2.0 <looks like that, but aint working. :(

watercolor didnt work for me either. so i guess i must have fsckd up my system at some point. :p

thanks anyway, jesterzwild.. :)