[vs] Classix 10k 2.0

how do i apply the beos icons to change all my icons?

can anyone show me how to get the toolbar to look like the one in the first screenshot?

thanks in advance.

d1

I think he means people posting screenshots of their mods, which by the way I've asked people not to do.

Yes, you're so right. I just don't see the point. We already have tons of variations released and anyone can make himself the theme of his dream combining any start menu/taskbar/windows layout of his choice. It's not that hard guys. Fire up Stylebuilder. :cool:

nice work. one really minor problem, however.

if you use icons which are under 32 size (which is the default), the start menu's right side menu with only the icon showing doesn't really work well - it has a few letters appearing.

nevertheless, it is a great theme, and i am loving it.

that is one lovely theme, though i think ill stick with c10k until the beige taskbar is released :)

keep up teh 1337 work giga :)

that sam config look tight gigatexel (Y)

Thanks FatCat, have you had any luck modifying explorer to get the Options menu? :)

WarpKari: Info, umm let's see.. nope none. :p I might tinker with that some day but right now I have a full plate. :)

As for the BeOS icons, not sure where you can get the shell32 but you can always convert them yourself (IconWorkshop to convert) and use Iconpackager to change your icons manually. BeOS Icons

Playing around with the startbutton, what do you think? :blush:

post-36-1053704071.ibf

post-36-1053704071.ibf

post-36-1053704071.ibf

I like the look of that new startbutton Gigatexel. ;)

As for the button error, it's been acknowledged for ages. It's the Verdana 7 type set that ruins it, and there's no way to fix it.