[vs] Classix 10k 2.0

nice vs, is the entire theme besides the titlebar supposed to be verdana 7pt? I have a shot of an explorer window that shows the menus using verdana 7pt but the window and shell content is something else. I have double checked in the display advanced area and verdana 7pt is specified throughout :huh: is this how its supposed to look?

post-36-1053569211.gif

post-36-1053569211.gif

post-36-1053569211.gif

I have that same problem. So what I do know is select the Tahoma 8 option, and change the Titlebars to "silkscreen 7" with 19 px ... It works.

how about my idea? Does anyone besides me think that would be good looking? If people want, I can do a quick mockup in photoshp tomarrow to show you what it would look like.

hey what are the icons used in the screen shot por favor? they look real tight

those icons are the beos shell32 by rivak

,May 21 2003, 19:23] huh?

He means to say "gracias" but in an attempt at humor intentionally misspelled the word :)

I'm not yelling at anyone here, just saying that this Visual Style rox my sox and nothing less.

Giga, you've done amazing work. I used to use the old Simplistic theme (remember that? lol) but you've convinced me to switch. Truely amazing ;-)

can somebody please tell me how to contact rivak about his shell32.dll?

or can someboday please tell me how to change all the icons to the beos icons?

i also need help changing my toolbars to look like the ones in the theme... looks awesome.

thanks in advance.

d1.