Apps made with Windows 7 in mind

Thats effin awesome, though otherwise that build is awfully glitchy (what was to be expected).

Its not that bad, crashes once or twice, but updates come every day so it just getting better and better :)

Its not that bad, crashes once or twice, but updates come every day so it just getting better and better :)

Its not that it crashes, its just glitchy. Window just disappears, minimizes into nowhere sometimes. Extensions doesnt load sometimes. Bet yeah, have to remember to check in a week or so :)

Great list! I would take iTunes off though. I mean, just add forward/backward/pause buttons and that's 7 integration? Give me a break!

Great list! I would take iTunes off though. I mean, just add forward/backward/pause buttons and that's 7 integration? Give me a break!

At least it works with 7. If I remember correctly it was some time after Vista was released that iTunes would work with it.

I'm not seeing anything Windows 7 specific after installing AIMP2.

This is because Se7enVII has primarily linked to the american Homepage, wich host the very outdated Version 2.09 (current final Version is 2.51) and doesn't advice to the new Beta-Versions, as the original russian Homepage do. The Windows 7 Features are only included since AIMP v2.60 Build 480 Beta 2. Current is Version 2.60 RC1 build 505, wich you can find here ;).

Edited by Indiana Horst

Decided to try the latest Chromium build (29380) And it has Jumplist support.

The jumplist has: Most visited, Recently closed and tasks. And for the record, its pretty darn fast too :p

You can find build 29380 here:

http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/snapsho...m-rel-xp/29380/

Dont mean to sound like a dick, but Chromium builds have had jumplist support for some time now.

Dont mean to sound like a dick, but Chromium builds have had jumplist support for some time now.

Im Sorry then, had no idea. Will check better next time before posting!

At least it works with 7. If I remember correctly it was some time after Vista was released that iTunes would work with it.

I know there was a problem with iTunes and Vista x64. I can't recall a problem with iTunes and Vista x86.

7Stacks http://www.alastria.com/index.php?p=software-7s

here are some screenies http://www.alastria.com/index.php?p=software-7s-scrshots

found this in another thread. looks like a pretty handy program. good way to keep your desktop free of icons and organize the superbar.

7stacks has already been on the list for quite awhile, thanks anyway though :)

Foobar2000 now has native media control support in its thumbnail view.

Now? Last version is 0.9.6.9 from 2009-08-22.

Or do you mean that a unnamed plugin adds this functionality?

Now? Last version is 0.9.6.9 from 2009-08-22.

Or do you mean that a unnamed plugin adds this functionality?

Yeah some clarification/confirmation and screenshots/references would be nice. Then I can add it to the list. Don't have time to verify all the apps myself.