[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I liked the campaign, but the online gameplay was just horrible and not enjoyable at all.

To be honest, I don't recall if I even finished the campaign. Not enough hours in a day and days in a week for all the gaming I want to do :(

PS, shouldn't you be in the aznz thread god damn it! :)

Blacks ops can't possibly be any worse than MW2's random multiplayer, at least they have that going for 'em. If they return to Call of Duty 4 / WaW standards of killstreaks and perks, it

may actually be a worthwhile game. If not, it deserves to be in the bin.

To be honest, I don't recall if I even finished the campaign. Not enough hours in a day and days in a week for all the gaming I want to do :(

PS, shouldn't you be in the aznz thread god damn it! :)

Lulz, I'll be dumping a few pics tonight. Plus I'm at work ATM, so its a bad idea ^^

• 3 weeks later...

I recently started playing Modern Warfare 2 for the X360 and man does this game make me rage. I never thought a game could infuriate me.

I recently started playing Modern Warfare 2 for the X360 and man does this game make me rage. I never thought a game could infuriate me.

I'm glad i'm not the only one, it's the only game that gives me tourettes. I'm still playing it though, i'm determined to get to 10th prestige without cheating before the new one comes out.

I'm glad i'm not the only one, it's the only game that gives me tourettes. I'm still playing it though, i'm determined to get to 10th prestige without cheating before the new one comes out.

I could never play a game for that long. :s

./highfive for you sir, Im the exact same.

I hate people who 10th prestige glitch and are then just plain bad, gives you false hope that your team might actually be able to plant the bomb or reach 7500 points first, Untill you realise its a stupid loud mouth 13 year old :p

I don't know why people rag on this game so much. I play the PC version, have a blast, hardly ever run into cheaters, and I've yet to play on a hacked lobby. The only cheaters I really see are the ones on Ground Wars but I never play that gametype much anyway. It's fun. Of course I'm the one with 2500+ points at the end of a TDM round with my teammates barely past 1000 so that's something I rage about.

I know most people complain about IWNet, and it does have it's disadvantages (no kick, no map choice), but I'd honestly take it over a bunch of 14 year olds running servers who abuse admins, put crude or crappy mods on (god do I hate those quake sounds), etc.

• 1 month later...

Probably beating a dead horse but, I picked up this game for the ps3 and want some people to play with. I don't have a mic yet but soon. I just want to play with some people on MP and do some Special Ops mission.

PSN: wolftron62 :D

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bring up a old thread but I just recently got XBL Gold again and I have been out of the loop for about 3 months, I jumped on today and it seems that everyone has no recoil on their guns and its extremely frustrating. What is the status on hacks and exploits on the 360 version? I know the PS3 is all screwed up but I actually had a more enjoyable experience playing it on the PS3 vs the 360 and did not notice any hacks.

I quit. The game is a mess. Period. Never before has a game made me rage so much. IWNet is the biggest POS in tech history, apparently, no one told Infinity that P2P SUCKS for FPSs.

The host is always some schmuck in BumFrak Europe, running ten torrents AND doing an AV scan of their PC (Yes, I've had players admit to doing that while playing *UGH*), and due to the **** poor design of the game, there was absolutely NOTHING you could do about it. I guess kicking ******* players is shunned upon at Infinity.

I guess not many of you play this anymore?

Would like to every now and then but since my disc cracked ages ago I cant play and I refuse to pay the ridiculous cost for replacing it. The game really has no value anymore and should be at least 10 dollars cheaper on the new and used game markets. Such is life though. I will patiently wait until the price drops some more.

I still play this game from time to time on the Xbox. I only went to second prestige 70, just for the hell of it. The game has its rage moments, but I just remember for that every buzzkill that I get the emotion is reciprocated. As long as everyone gets a killstreak sometime in their MW2 experience there are no winners or losers.

• 3 weeks later...

My friend finally got a replacement PS3, but has yet to get hold of Black Ops so we played some MW2 the other night. Ho-ly s***. Horrible. It was almost impossible to play because of the lag. I stuck through it because...well, because we couldn't move to Black Ops. I'll continue to do play until he gets Black Ops, but then I'm going to be done with the online MP aspect of MW2. That said, we didn't try out the Spec Ops section the other night, that might improve the experience.

EDIT: Whoops, just realised the last post is a good few weeks old now. Sorry all.

I really enjoyed the spec ops missions, and they give youa good challenge when doing them on veteran difficulty. The juggernaughts suck though. :p

My friend finally got a replacement PS3, but has yet to get hold of Black Ops so we played some MW2 the other night. Ho-ly s***. Horrible. It was almost impossible to play because of the lag. I stuck through it because...well, because we couldn't move to Black Ops. I'll continue to do play until he gets Black Ops, but then I'm going to be done with the online MP aspect of MW2. That said, we didn't try out the Spec Ops section the other night, that might improve the experience.

EDIT: Whoops, just realised the last post is a good few weeks old now. Sorry all.

Eh. No worries. It's not like this is a one off thread. I gave up MW2 LONG ago because of the same. The PC version is just downright deplorable in every aspect. Activision/IW pretty much backstabbed the PC gaming community here. Lag, lag, lag, lag, and more lag!