[Offical] Sony GamesCom 2009 Discussion Thread

Crecente has the live blogging skills of a child, can he not type more than 3 letters a minute or something? Okay he's the fastest but he can't even write a sentence :p

Crecente has the live blogging skills of a child, can he not type more than 3 letters a minute or something? Okay he's the fastest but he can't even write a sentence :p

Does it really matter? I'm not really too bothered at full sentences, besides, he has to keep at the same pace as the guy who's presenting :p

LOL yeah :laugh:

AB you are back? I thought you had left us? Good to see you back the section is boring without you.

2h7gufk.jpg

:)

Also, Audi is involved with Home. In September you'll be able to see Audi TV content in the Home cinema, and they'll launch a proper space before the end of 2009.

An Audi space?

Someone's on the pay roll :p

PSN is getting a new look September 1st, or in 2 weeks time.

EDIT: crecente: BBC iplayer and a host of other channels are coming the the uk psn

YES YES YES

Ohhh new PSN details! :)

There will be a new area called What's New where you can view recently uploaded content. There will be shortcuts to TV websites like... iPlayer!
"We will be implementing a host of new features that will make PSN even better" from 1st September, improving "both navigation and aesthetics".

As long as it's an iPlayer application, using iPlayer on the PS3 web browser is ****.

So I just bought a few liters of coke ( Liter cola! ), made some spaghetti bolognese, got some chocolate chip cookies and put on my relax pants for NOTHING?! What the fail!

So I just bought a few liters of coke ( Liter cola! ), made some spaghetti bolognese, got some chocolate chip cookies and put on my relax pants for NOTHING?! What the fail!

Every conference starts with fail and it builds up until the end. Except for Nintendo's which is always full of fail.

I call them lounge pants :p

Yeah, sadly :/

Conference will be on PSN in HD an hour or two after, but nothing live which is fail.

Every conference starts with fail and it builds up until the end. Except for Nintendo's which is always full of fail.

Not talking about the conference, just the lack of live streams :(

Finally with the iplayer, i've been moaning about that for months

Not talking about the conference, just the lack of live streams sad.gif

I do the same, I did through E3, had snacks and everything.

Bit disappointing that there wasn't a proper live stream.

Sethos!

VIDZONE! "We will be rolling out VidZone" to various Scandinavian regions "by the end of this year".

:p

and video

They're rolling out that video delivery service by the end of this year, just like they promised. "Hundreds of movies straight to your PS3 and PSP".

AMAGAWD! The very first video service on any console available in Denmark? Score!

Wouldn't be surprised if they decided only to include Sweden >.>

Yeah. :( Well rumor has it that Sony will be uploading it to PSN after.

Just isn't the same when you don't get the announcements in real time :(