[Offical] Sony GamesCom 2009 Discussion Thread

AMAGAWD! The very first video service on any console available in Denmark? Score!

Wouldn't be surprised if they decided only to include Sweden >.>

Only Vidzone is coming to Denmark this year (N)

Video store is only for countries below

You'll buy them using the usual wallet system. You can watch films shortly after download begins. The service will launch in the UK, France, Germany, Spain this November, and will be rolled out elsewhere throughout 2010.

Only Vidzone is coming to Denmark this year (N)

Video store is only for countries below

Oh, forgot what VidZone was for a second there ... That is pretty fail but at least it's better than nothing.

Jem Alexander:

(for those interested, the battery meter has been moved in Firmware 3.0)

lol clock fix :p

Jem Alexander: Spider Man, X-Men, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Thor

So, a fair amount :p

Also, more publishers coming soon (c'mon, DC!)

Maybe posted already but Jem Alexander (bloke doing the eu playstation live blog) said the video feed will be added to Home after the conference, like an hour after or something.

Why would they spend all this getting comic effort if we cant do it on the Ps3 too.

Again, I wouldn't use it, but I'm sure some would.

To push PSP sales. It's quite a nifty feature..and unique. It's bound to attract comic book fans.

That's interesting, it's under an actual TV tab. I expected this to be under Video.

EDIT:

18:14

Jem Alexander: These will be exclusive to the PSN Store and will have a 100MB size limit.

18:14

Jem Alexander: We're announcing Minis. Smaller games, taking advantage of the smaller development cost on the PSP.

Roll on PSP Go App Store?