Neowin Survey - Neowin mobile, what device do you use?

What device would you use for Neowin Mobile?  

533 members have voted

1. 1. Device choices:

• iPhone / iPod Touch / Android / Palm Pre
    • Blackberry
    • Nokia S60 based device
    • Windows Mobile 6.5
    • Other (Please Specify)

LG Rumor II at the moment through Sprint. I can access sites easier through the Opera Mobile program on it, but hopefully in the next few months I will go to the Palm OS platform when my upgrade is eligible.

Windows 6.1 Mobile

Touch HD, although the way ROM's are all being cooked to 6.5 looks like I will have to bite the bullet and accept it :(

I use a Samsung Omnia (Windows Mobile 6.1).

Hi,

When you code the mobile views, can you please remove inline images and instead provide links in posts to the images? It might help to reduce data costs for your users :)

I don't mind the images, but I can understand the concern. I would really like links to video rather than embedded video though, as I've found Mobile IE and Mobile Opera to have a hard time scrolling pages with embedded images... That gets rather frustrating.

I'm seeing the mobile site.

Yea, i'm also seeing the mobile website since last night. :)

dunno what happened that i was only able to see the regular site on my iphone. All good now :D

• 1 month later...

Android (HTC Hero).

The mobile version of the forums is a bit annoying because the text is so small (and i can't zoom in) that it's really hard to hit the right link with your finger. And when I try to post a reply in a thread...I always end up hitting Logout! lol

Edit: just looked at the current mobile version of the main site...looks/works great! (neowin.net redirected to mobile.neowin.net)

• 3 weeks later...

I know this thread is old but I've got to compliment the devs for the look of the mobile site. I'm rocking a blackberry curve 8520 and Neowin never looked better!