Show us your workstations!

The floppy disk is a tea coaster :p it's got foam pads o the bottom so it does not scratch my desk etc =]

The laptop is an Inspiron 13z with ULV SU7300 CPU, 4GB DDR3, X4500MHD graphics, 13.3" LED screen and Win7 x64 Pro.

How's that laptop btw? Thinking of getting one for my wife for xmas :)

oh and do you live in some sort of an anti-dust bubble?

work in progress on the house's new computer area convert. The old loft over the garage......we got the drywall up and old floor out tonight

next is the fun fun taping and mudding :-(

sspx0083stitch.jpg

ps

no drywall critques. was me and friends first time hanging it

3e7c0592.jpg

Finally got my keyboard from defective product purgatory, so my setup is pretty complete now.

Setup includes:

Custom Built PC:

Xion Case

AMD Athlon 7850 Black Edition 2.8ghz

4gb DDR2 RAM

320gb hard drive

Nvidia GTS 250 graphics

soon to be added: Asus Xonar Essence STX sound card

Acer 23" LCD

Logitech G15 keyboard

Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse

Rocketfish gaming mousepad

Logitech X540 surround sound

Audio Technica AD700 headphones

Phantom 1TB external hard drive

Canon printer

Logitech webcam w/ mic

PS2

Zune HD 16gb

Sansa Clip 1gb

Macbook Pro not pictured

Taken with my awesome Canon Powershot SX100IS superzoom :D

I've got the same monitor hooked up to my notebook, it's really great for movies (Y) .

Scirwode

Office Depot, Christopher Lowell Shore Collection (sometimes they call it a 'Sofa Table' in the store). ABout $200, but you can get FREE delivery and sometimes find coupns for further discounts.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/4611...-Bookcase-30-H/

I just ordered two online, should be here around Wednesday.

One of them will be for my projector in the family room and the other will be for the LCD in my bedroom. I am then going to take the bookcase my projector is currently on and actually use it as a bookcase up in my office. Sad, almost 4 years in and I am still furnishing my house. Pics to follow.

I just ordered two online, should be here around Wednesday.

One of them will be for my projector in the family room and the other will be for the LCD in my bedroom. I am then going to take the bookcase my projector is currently on and actually use it as a bookcase up in my office. Sad, almost 4 years in and I am still furnishing my house. Pics to follow.

Cool!

OWNED!!! :p

Just from looking at his page the actual owner of that setup takes offense when someone tries to use his images. perhaps you should delete it or someone remove the picture from this thread.

oh nos! I has upset someone on the intarwebs

I don't think anyone is upset more curious as to why you linked a random workstation picture as your own when it clearly isn't.

I don't think anyone is upset more curious as to why you linked a random workstation picture as your own when it clearly isn't.

Curious? He's an attention-######. It's not that difficult to see. :-P