NASA Bombing the Moon Today

Guess the mission was a MASS FAIL!!!

How do you know if was a fail? besides TV who over hyped the "explosion" (of which an impact isn't one) how do you know it didnt do what they wanted it to?

The spacecraft would have to have been traveling a LOT faster than twice the speed of a bullet for there to be enough kinetic energy to cause a flash.

i expected to see explosions like those in transformers

The mission was the equivalent of a fly smacking a wall in a 9000 sq ft building and watching from 5 miles away.

I slept thought the entire thing. Are we still here? :D

Yeah I slept through it plus just seeing it on the news I missed a few pixels.

Yeah I slept through it plus just seeing it on the news I missed a few pixels.

yeah I was sad when I woke up. I had a dream that after Nasa bombed the moon somehow earth lost all his gravity, and we where all floating around and stuff. it was so cool. but I was scared to go really high cause I though gravity might return. so I stayed close to the ground where the most that would happen is maybe a broken bone or two. then I woke up

not making that up

Anybody that even considers that this was a "bombing" is a complete moron.

Another case where the "know-nothing" mass media ruined the whole event by creating false hopes for everybody.

Anybody that even considers that this was a "bombing" is a complete moron.

Another case where the "know-nothing" mass media ruined the whole event by creating false hopes for everybody.

it was supposed to be similar to a two tonne BOMB

In the quest of knowledge, nothing is a mass fail, not even fail.

I agree with this sentiment.

Although, if we somehow manage to wipe out humanity, i'd probably consider that somewhat of a mass failure. But hey, noone can dispute me when that actually happens.

I can see both sides of the argument but what gives us the right to go blowing things up just to see if the theory of ice water is correct???

thinking that we are superiors ,and ready for star wars !

lol