A 5 year old Pizza, is it still okay?

I know that. I'm just saying, if cooked food can't last a week after being refrigerated, I doubt frozen food can last 7 years without severe food poisoning...

Frozen food only loses taste quality when frozen for long period of time. Nothing dangerous to health, as bacteria doesn't grow in low temperatures.

Frozen food only loses taste quality when frozen for long period of time. Nothing dangerous to health, as bacteria doesn't grow in low temperatures.

bacteria still reproduces in low temperatures. Bacteria just reproduces more slowly in colder temperatures.

Oh ****, I can just see this turning into a Neowin suicide pact. "Hey guys, let's all go out and buy a pizza and stick it in the freezer. In 10 years we'll eat it!" On the plus side, I do suppose it'll help an imperceptible amount in population control.

:rofl:

bacteria still reproduces in low temperatures. Bacteria just reproduces more slowly in colder temperatures.

It's not just the growth of the bacteria you'd have to worry about, but the toxins produced while the bacteria does whatever it does. But yeah, colder temps can slow/pause that..