NEW Leaked Moon Landing Footage. Shows Hoax

Scorb,

The conspiracy theorists have all been debunked. All you have to do is Google the facts. Maybe you should put this energy into actually educating yourself about facts, science, and the way the world really works.

It'll be much more productive for you than listening to paranoid schizophrenics who are off their meds. Honestly.

This is better, orbital shots from the LRO and images from the Japanese sat.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/r...ited/index.html

As someone who has worked on Missiles for living for a time, I wonder... which rocket/missile could carry a payload like this into space and just drop it off on the moon... just like that?

any type and doing it the same way they launch satellites just have the thing pop out the nose and have it land (in need be use a shrimech (self righting mechanism)) then deploy the reflector

Are the Mars lander videos and photos fake too? Is the ISS fake? If we've made it as far as Mars, and we have working space station, why is it so hard to believe that we could have landed on the moon? I can understand the motivation for faking a moon landing, but I don't think that happened.

shouldnt it be possible to look at the moon while the laser is firing, and see some of the reflected laser light? like the atmosphere should have scattered the path of the light so it doesnt go in a perfectly straight line back towards the telescope thingie, plus theres like no way the retroreflector could have been made that perfect to bounce the light back to the same spot it came from...

The videos from OP is legit, the moon landing is legit too, may not of happened when NASA said it it, but there has been a landing on the moon

shouldnt it be possible to look at the moon while the laser is firing, and see some of the reflected laser light? like the atmosphere should have scattered the path of the light so it doesnt go in a perfectly straight line back towards the telescope thingie, plus theres like no way the retroreflector could have been made that perfect to bounce the light back to the same spot it came from...

Umm.. that's how a retro-reflector works.. the light doesn't have to be perpendicular.

No you wouldn't see the light because it's probably invisible to the human eye.

OMG not again ! This is so fu***ng stupid, with all the REAL problem on this world and some people just waste whatever time and intelligence they have focusing on this conspiracy crap. It's pathetic. C'mon people we landed on the moon and we are currently exploring other planets with unmanned ships, GET OVER IT AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE if you have one to begin with.

The moon is very far away, not all of the light makes it back (atmospheric scattering and all that), the devices that receive the light have to be very sensitive since you only get a few photons back a second.

And yes, retroreflectors send the light back where it came from, if they didn't it'd just be a mirror.

** I don't know what to think of this. You be the judge ***

If you don't even know what to think, why should anywhere here even put 2 seconds worth of thought into this <sarcasm>fascinating</sarcasm> theory?

If you don't even know what to think, why should anywhere here even put 2 seconds worth of thought into this <sarcasm>fascinating</sarcasm> theory?

I would answer your question with two simple words but it would get me banned from Neowin.

Don't you dare "Nice try" me OK. I found them on YouTube and I simply posted the title AS IT WAS on YouTube. I AM NOT saying they are new, YouTube is.

"NEW Leaked Moon Landing Footage. Shows Hoax" - isn't that the title of the subject., not

"NEW Leaked Moon Landing Footage. (May) Shows Hoax"

Yeah, and Abraham Lincoln wasn't assassinated. He ran off with an ex-slave woman from Alabama and raised 23 kids in a suburb of Little Rock, Arkansas.

I have to say the evidence in the first video of them faking being far away from earth is very compelling. But we do have the reflector on the moon which is also very compelling. Perhaps they intended to fake landing on the moon if they didn't make it or something just to save face to russia but in actual fact they really made it?

Interesting theory, and considering how the US and Russians acted during the cold war not out of the question either. It seems there are lingering doubts about the moon landing, and although the mythbusters did do a good job of busting some of the fake myths, I did notice they didn't touch some of the questions like those about doctored photographs. Another one of those things we are likely to never know the truth about.

I am pretty sure the moon landing is not fake. Both my father and grandfather worked for grumman who built the lunar lander right here on long island. I have talked to one of the project managers who was listening along with mission control when they landed on the moon.

So unless these people are very very good liars i am pretty sure we landed on the moon . ( i am stil lupset that a company like grumman who helped us land on the moon was basically allowed to go out of business).

Interesting theory, and considering how the US and Russians acted during the cold war not out of the question either. It seems there are lingering doubts about the moon landing, and although the mythbusters did do a good job of busting some of the fake myths, I did notice they didn't touch some of the questions like those about doctored photographs. Another one of those things we are likely to never know the truth about.

They did do the photos with light in it.

They did do the photos with light in it.

I know, I was referring to some other photos where the crosshairs on the camera lens actually appear behind some of the terrain features in the photos. There has never been an explanation for that.