Halo Reach Thread

^ you haven't seen those before? :laugh: btw, that's nothing. I had Hunters on the Bonus round on Corvette.

No one in our group did...We all wrf'd.

^ I have been getting them a lot with Firefight and Sniperfight bonus rounds. A real pain in the *** when trying to get the survive without dying challenge.

I just run away and hide till the timer runs out :laugh:

No one in our group did...We all wrf'd.

yeah I thought that at first when I saw them. :laugh:

So many hunters...

Damn poor ******** them Spartans are..

Anyone down for joining a grifball league? I don't care about winning just for fun. Make a account and let me know what it was and I'll add you to the team.

Anyone down for joining a grifball league? I don't care about winning just for fun. Make a account and let me know what it was and I'll add you to the team.

Finally reached the rank of Major :)

I am finally at the rank of Commander :laugh: Lt. Col Grade 3 took forever!

I think it is kinda strange that higher ranks earn more credits by default. It, to me, defeats the purpose of progression and just allows players to see bigger numbers on the screen. Meh, I just want the new maps and I want to dig myself out of this Captain rank. One more grade to go... grrrr.

And anyone else feel it takes a bit too much work to get rated in Arena? Four games in a day, six days in a month. Forcing me to play so many separate days just seems to get on my nerves. If I have the free time now why can I not get rated?

I think it is kinda strange that higher ranks earn more credits by default. It, to me, defeats the purpose of progression and just allows players to see bigger numbers on the screen. Meh, I just want the new maps and I want to dig myself out of this Captain rank. One more grade to go... grrrr.

And anyone else feel it takes a bit too much work to get rated in Arena? Four games in a day, six days in a month. Forcing me to play so many separate days just seems to get on my nerves. If I have the free time now why can I not get rated?

Really? I never knew higher ranks earn more credits.

Really? I never knew higher ranks earn more credits.

Completion for me was about 750 credits when my friends who are at least three sets of ranks higher than me were getting around 1500-2000 for completion.

^this was what game type?

Invasion was the gametype we were playing, but I didn't ask about it when we moved to others.

Invasion was the gametype we were playing, but I didn't ask about it when we moved to others.

ah that is why.. I've heard a lot of players saying they do get that amount of credits per invasion game. Personally, I don't really play it so I don't know. But I know in Firefight I get around 1500-2000+

You sure about that? My progression has been pretty even through all the ranks, in terms of the credits I earn.

You sure about that? My progression has been pretty even through all the ranks, in terms of the credits I earn.

It's true, but I didn't start noticing a difference until I hit Lt. Colonel.

Hmm, even in just a game of gruntpocalypse I score 75-100 more now than I used to. I also make about the same extra when playing with my friend who's a Major. (taking into account the difference with commendation credits)

Well, I just earned 270 credits for a game completion while my friend had 700+ in Team Snipers. So yes, I'm pretty sure.

Earlier when I was playing "CO-OP CAMPAIGN" I was matched with player X and it was just him and me(don't want to release his information for certain reasons, but if you must then check my game history). After 15 minutes of pushing forward alone, I was pretty sure the guy just left his character on to "boost"; so what I did was I pushed the guy off the cliff. After pushing him off the cliff he finally got on and betrayed me (I was looking forward to this). After that betrayal, he began playing the game until he reached his "safe spot" (spot where I can't push him or get him killed by the AI). What I did was I gathered those covenant explosives and pushed it onto the player(not sure what to do after this point because if I trigger the explosives that would mean I betrayed him). On the last push of the explosives the player came back to the game again and betrayed me the second time; unfortunately for him, the boot player screen came up for me and I kicked him :)

TL; DR

Some idiot tried boosting in co-op campaign by idling, but instead I wasted his time and booted him

Just remember: Boosters wants credits fast so time=credits (in case if you ever stumble upon one and want to **** him up for the fun of it)

Copied my post from Bungie's forum