Buy yourself a subscription for Xmas, it could be worth it!

Atlas is much more than a simple 'skin change'. It is freaking sweet! The forums are updating to a whole new version of PB. Get excited, and subscribe ;)!

:yes: :D

OMG you guys, You Need to sub TOday, it is so worth it

But if we wait a while, we get it anyway. Minus the other perks of course, but previewing a new skin etc isnt really worth paying for.

dat.true.

No no, it's

av-5416.jpg

This is out right discriminatory. :D

#4ObamaFacepalm.png

On topic: So far my favourite part is the mobile skin for the front page and forums - there are no shots posted yet, but it is a breeze to use on iPhone OS devices. :D

Nope, but the other stuff makes it interesting as well.

I feel as if I'm being looked after by this team. <3 I don't regret subscribing.

But if we wait a while, we get it anyway. Minus the other perks of course, but previewing a new skin etc isnt really worth paying for.

:/

No one is forcing anyone to subscribe, Neobond just said it might be worth it. It is only $15, and giving back to the community once a year, after all the support, comedy and stories it provides, is giving back once a year really not worth paying for? I'm sure you spend more money candy in two months :p

Rappy's thread so is.

Why, there are plenty of sites that have "babes" images. Unless he's made another different one since I stopped subscribing.

:/

No one is forcing anyone to subscribe, Neobond just said it might be worth it. It is only $15, and giving back to the community once a year, after all the support, comedy and stories it provides, is giving back once a year really not worth paying for? I'm sure you spend more money candy in two months :p

Nah, I don't actually buy that much candy.

It is worth paying back the community for the help etc, but my money has to go on more important things like food, bills etc.

Why, there are plenty of sites that have "babes" images. Unless he's made another different one since I stopped subscribing.

what there's a babes thread! :o