Show us your workstations!

Here I go...

There's no pics of my notebook, my sister took it for her travel. But i'm gonna post it next week.

[]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4248506633_64f4db5100_b.jpg[/img]

[]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2673/4248510531_887dd9e38a_b.jpg[/img]

[]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2733/4249287992_ebd413c41a_b.jpg[/img]

Damn you're messing up stereo imaging my friend with speakers down there!

What monitor is that? Looks pretty cool (Y)

It's a Hazro H-IPS 24" (model HZ24Wi) - think Apple Cinema Display but with all connection options and VESA mounting support :)

Hazro are releasing LED backlit IPS screens soon too.

What soundcard is that?

Xonar Essence STX

I just realised I'm using all those USB ports, in fact I added the 2 port extension to a PCI bay to total 12 ports (9 in use!).

It's a Hazro H-IPS 24" (model HZ24Wi) - think Apple Cinema Display but with all connection options and VESA mounting support :)

All of the ACDs have VESA support, you just have to buy the mount plate. :hmmm:

All of the ACDs have VESA support, you just have to buy the mount plate. :hmmm:

Which is so damn annoying. Either offer the mount for free or add VESA support by default. Who cares about how good your monitor's back looks?

Which is so damn annoying. Either offer the mount for free or add VESA support by default. Who cares about how good your monitor's back looks?

Agreed. You're already paying way too much for the screen (which has no inputs and it should at that price) - what's the harm in throwing in the $30 adapter plate?

My current setup...

Antec 900 case (with non-windowed panel)

Samsung 245BW 24" LCD monitor

Enermax Caesar keyboard

$10 dollar Logitech USB mouse

Canon ip4700 printer (not pictured)

Linksys USB600N DualBand wireless N router

Altec Lansing PT6021 speaker system

50806022.jpg

83916998.jpg

my lovely 900 :D

15115494.jpg

my Caesar keyboard covered in massive mesh.

20395605.jpg

inside my rig (poor shot due to flash off)

Windows XP Professional SP3 (don't want to upgrade to 7 yet as XP works wonderfully well for me AFAIK)

Asus P5E (vanilla) socket 775 motherboard

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2

Zalman CNPS 9500 cooler (non blue LED)

Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic PCI card

XFX Geforce 9800GTX (Black Edition)

Antec Signature 850 Watts

64385989.jpg

Got my new chair today :D

Desk5.jpg

That chair is nice. I don't know if I would ever get a whit chair fearing that I would get it dirty too quickly.

Well this is mine..

Everything looks so clean, how do you keep the dust away?

Edited by Colin-uk
removed imgs

That chair is nice. I don't know if I would ever get a whit chair fearing that I would get it dirty too quickly.

Everything looks so clean, how do you keep the dust away?

Next time, please don't quote every single pic just to ask a quick question, it adds to the load time even for someone on a cable modem as not all pics are hosted on Neowin. Plus, it's bad manners.

Same as last year.. except for the Magic Mouse :)

Do you mind posting some shots of the back of your setup so I can get an idea of how you managed/organized/hid all of your wiring? :)

Next time, please don't quote every single pic just to ask a quick question, it adds to the load time even for someone on a cable modem as not all pics are hosted on Neowin. Plus, it's bad manners.

I have all the right to reply to any posts even if it is a short question and you should check out your cable speed if you are having problems with your speed. I did not want to re-post the pictures they just get added and I did not realize they did until afterward. You should request a fix to Neowin since people like me don't know better and slow down the bandwidth for people like you.

I have all the right to reply to any posts even if it is a short question and you should check out your cable speed if you are having problems with your speed. I did not want to re-post the pictures they just get added and I did not realize they did until afterward. You should request a fix to Neowin since people like me don't know better and slow down the bandwidth for people like you.

True, but it's general etiquette :). Help out the dialup and cable users too :).

Did you bother to read the posting rules on the first page of this thread?

Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.