Show us your workstations!

I love the little guy hugging the speaker. :laugh:
Right? That was an Xmas gift, awesome little sloth. Represents me since I'm so lazy and sleep a lot :laugh:

Damn tsupersonic... that's one hell of a chair! :laugh:
Ha, yeah. I was going to get a plain leather chair for $70, but saw this and loved it. It's got (fake) carbon fiber stripes on the sides of the chair, the adjustable headrest is awesome too. Very comfortable too

Thought so... I bought one, broke during assembly, exchanged it, broke again, brought it back, they offered to assemble it for free and the associate broke the last one they had... Damn arms to get that seat in kept snapping in one way or another. I think it was a bad batch that they had in. Ended up getting another chair instead, saved some cash, and bought an external hdd with it.

Super comfy chair though.

You get it on black friday? I bought it at $140

http://www.staples.com/Lane-for-Staples-Bl...4?cmArea=SEARCH

the chair is here, btw if anybody wants it.

Thought so... I bought one, broke during assembly, exchanged it, broke again, brought it back, they offered to assemble it for free and the associate broke the last one they had... Damn arms to get that seat in kept snapping in one way or another. I think it was a bad batch that they had in. Ended up getting another chair instead, saved some cash, and bought an external hdd with it.

Super comfy chair though.

You get it on black friday? I bought it at $140

http://www.staples.com/Lane-for-Staples-Bl...4?cmArea=SEARCH

the chair is here, btw if anybody wants it.

Ah that stinks. My friend and I had it assembled within 10-15 minutes, not too bad, everything went well. I also got it for $140, wasn't on sale, but oh well, you only buy a chair once, and it has to be a good one.

How I currently have things set up...

post-321750-1263163701_thumb.jpg

Coolermaster case was bigger than I expected. Thats a 24in monitor next to it.

The PC on the right was going to be my media center pc, but too large, and too much noise.

Need to find something smaller to put it in.

Reminds me that I need to throw out that old gift card.

Here's my current setup. I'd like to replace the ancient CRT with another LCD, but it does its job for now.

It was somewhat hard to take this picture, as the desk kept reflecting my camera flash, and it came out too dark without the flash.

post-246475-1263163643_thumb.jpg

Damn that chair looks nice!

Mine is a Staples special:

desk_chair.jpg

Those aren't stains, that's how the chair looks when you touch it from various angles as it's like Alcantara leather/Microfibre!

Room pictures look much more better in natural daylight, but I just wanted to get it done now.

Mounted my sisters old monitor as a secodary notification screen. I can move it back into the cabinet when it is not in use. When the weather warms up I'll disassemble casing, paint the front white, and add a clear coat. It will look very pristine.

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Got my new chair today :D

Where did you get that chair? How much did it cost? I assume it wasn't cheap, but hell I'm willing to go that far.

Room pictures look much more better in natural daylight, but I just wanted to get it done now.

Mounted my sisters old monitor as a secodary notification screen. I can move it back into the cabinet when it is not in use. When the weather warms up I'll disassemble casing, paint the front white, and add a clear coat. It will look very pristine.

Love the way it looks, very nice color combination :yes:

Where did you get that chair? How much did it cost? I assume it wasn't cheap, but hell I'm willing to go that far.

He answered that same question to me couple of posts ago :)

It's from an online Danish store, costs around 140 euros, and can't be ordered from anywhere else - I've searched :(

Here's my current setup. I'd like to replace the ancient CRT with another LCD, but it does its job for now.

It was somewhat hard to take this picture, as the desk kept reflecting my camera flash, and it came out too dark without the flash.

Mind sharing that wallpaper?

Very nice room you got there Tamilboy86. :)

I searched for the chair, and seems to made in Denmark and sold in Denmark only... I paid about 195 USD for it :)... but here is the link

I searched for the chair, and seems to made in Denmark and sold in Denmark only... I paid about 195 USD for it :)... but here is the link

Thanks! I'll definitely bookmark that for my records. (Y)

Took some daytime shots, they look MUCH better.

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

More at:

http://ruizwashere.com/blog/workstation-flow/

I'm not afraid of a little mess :p

desk-january2010.jpg

it's funny seeing everyone's clean and tidy desks and rooms.. reality all of our desks look like this one or close to it.. Props for having the balls to post this!