Show us your workstations!

p2052582.th.jpg

I don't have as awesome a desk as most of you, but I'm fine with my workstation. I lug around a Dell Studio 1537 for mobility so I'll probably nab some better pics of the two later.

These setups continue to blow me away :( Im thinking of ditching some stuff on my desk to make room for a 2nd monitor myself. Right now things are a little... crowded lol

These setups continue to blow me away :( Im thinking of ditching some stuff on my desk to make room for a 2nd monitor myself. Right now things are a little... crowded lol

Haha, I feel ya bro. I'm thinking of something along those lines :p.

Hi, I haven't posted my workstation yet as it was a real mess, but before Christmas I had it all redone and now I have my Ergotron MX LCD desk arm in here are some pictures:

S7001440-500x375.jpg

That is my desk area, I run cables down the back in a 'truff'. My room is very small, 7ft 1/2 by 9ft so I have to make very good use of space. The second PC (Right) isn't the cosmos its a spare 'test rig' under the desk. I do a few customer PC's here so have a 8 port KVM on that screen.

joined.jpg

All the shelving is movable. The cosmos case is a working project.

S7001442-500x375.jpg

Here is the other side, this is also my bedroom so the bed (The thing with holes above) folds up. This gives me room to move and allows access to the units that are under it. It also gives me some more worktop.

I try and keep my room as clean as possible and love nice clean worktops. So having all my hardware in the units or on the selves is great! All the cables are in a truff and not hanging down the back, which means you don't get your feet in them.

You can check out more pictures and information and some pictures of my redoing my room on my blog. Thanks

EDIT, +aniv I love your lights down the back, might look in to that!

Just had a little look at the remodelling photos on your blog and noticed you have an outdoor model railway setup could you post pics of that please?

Just had a little look at the remodelling photos on your blog and noticed you have an outdoor model railway setup could you post pics of that please?

Ha yes I do. Me and my dad built it a few years ago and updated it recently. Only problem is I don't think I have any of it finished.

Here are some of the work we did last summer, I didn't take any of it done (I don't know why to busy running trains I think)

S7001350-500x375.jpg

S7001351-500x375.jpg

P1000164-500x375.jpg

S7001346-500x375.jpg

It runs round the inside of our 'shed' or 'summer house'.

Hopefully if its a nice summer we will be running and I hope to put my camera on the train and get a video of it driving round. Its a 16mm narrow gauge railway. We currently have 2 battery trains (1 remote) and 1 live steam (remote) train. There are 3 people on our street with these in the back garden and another in our small town too. Its a cult! Lol

More on my BLOG (Shameless Plug)

Could you people stop tidying your desks and rooms before taking pictures, it scares the people who are afraid of cleaning up ( like me ) from posting pictures :p

Haha, some of us like to keep our desks clean anyways. Like myself. This is at Uni. Also take note that even though the sticker on my laptop says Vista, it IS running 7. Just came preinstalled with Vista.

wcetly.jpg

Let me post a pic for once.. After lurking here for years :-)

Missing in this pic: iPhone 3GS 16GB (the dock is there..). Pic taken with a Canon 450D

post-32297-12655647400187_thumb.jpg

So I recently just moved back to my parents house :( but it's all good though. I needed to get a new desk for my setup and finally found 1 from a friend of mine. Just set it all up yesterday.

img0487o.jpg

My tower -

img0486fl.jpg

(yes i need carpet in here)

Nice Scout. I have one myself. It's a great case.

Nice Scout. I have one myself. It's a great case.

Thanks, it truly is. Nice airflow. I'll be changing around the main parts inside the case this week as I get tax return. I'll post some pics when its done.

Horrible picture but here is my current workstation. Just got a new L-shaped glass top desk and a new chair tonight, so this is my first set up on it.

post-119661-12656068338303_thumb.jpg

Let me post a pic for once.. After lurking here for years :-)

Missing in this pic: iPhone 3GS 16GB (the dock is there..). Pic taken with a Canon 450D

what speakers are those ?

By the looks of things he has the same set as I do, Logitech Z-10s. Amazing sound quality considering they are 2.0. Almost as good as the 2.1 Logitech Z-2300 set I had before, not as much bass but the clarity and general quality is excellent.

By the looks of things he has the same set as I do, Logitech Z-10s. Amazing sound quality considering they are 2.0. Almost as good as the 2.1 Logitech Z-2300 set I had before, not as much bass but the clarity and general quality is excellent.

I just recently upgraded to Windows 7, bought a new printer, and a wireless keyboard/mouse combo. It feels like I have a totally new computer and it's not even a year old! :D

Primary Computer

4341145693_6698b9df93.jpg

Complete Work Area

4341887254_9da4ace8f2.jpg

Printer Stand

4341145789_e78d68d089.jpg

Printer Stand

4341145789_e78d68d089.jpg

I started to buy the same computer desk yesterday, but ended up with the L-shape instead.

What printer is that? Is it wireless? I am looking for a cheap networking printer so my wife and daughter can print from the laptops, phones, etc

Like J400 said, they are Logitech Z-10's.. Excellent speakers, with a cool display on one of them also, like a G15 keyboard..