Show us your workstations!

[snip]

It's wallpaper :p

Ah.. I am sure wallpapers are faster than painting but I hate wallpaper. I rather have no wallpaper in my house. I prefer paint. Your wallpaper look good. I have supplies for making faux but I have no time at this moment.. hopefully in near future. If I have a girlfriend, then i will have to accept the wallpapers in the rooms she wants that way I can see her happy. :)

• Like 1

^Wish I had a clean mouse pad like that :rofl:

Got a link to that wallpaper? :)

This is my first ever workstation post. The quality is poor though which is annoying 'cause its a good cam. Anyone got any tips to get a good photo? I couldn't manage no matter what I tried (Im not a natural photographer!) Here it is anyways...

post-47587-12649790252366_thumb.jpg

Just bought a new desk today, and i noticed it was a little dirty under the old desk, that will be taken care of soon =)

newdeskv.jpg

Where did you get that desk??

This is my first ever workstation post. The quality is poor though which is annoying 'cause its a good cam. Anyone got any tips to get a good photo? I couldn't manage no matter what I tried (Im not a natural photographer!) Here it is anyways...

<snip>

is that the dyson fan? looks cool, but the price is ridiculous

Yepp, it's that one, cheap and really nice =)

I was looking at that just last night.. but found something a bit interesting.. I would have to order it and well.. that's not going to happen...

post-4844-12650307682491_thumb.jpg

post-47587-12649790252366_thumb.jpg

Is that the bladeless fan on your desk?

I was looking at that just last night.. but found something a bit interesting.. I would have to order it and well.. that's not going to happen...

Might as well just rent a van and pick it up yourself.

Might as well just rent a van and pick it up yourself.

The closest Ikea store is about 3 hours away.. could do it, spend the day on a road trip .. a bit much for a desk but it's worth it!! Local stores don't carry things like that.. they always have the traditional computer desk that isn't all that practical..

I now have dual screens :)

desk_dualscreens.jpg

The screen is a Samsung 19" (940BW) - it does not support pivot so I ghetto modded it since the stand screws are the same distance on all 4s so I just unscrewed it and screwed it back on it portrait mode :p

Reading e-Books and also Photoshop pallettes/gaming FPS/temp/cpu usage monitoring is win this way :D

sorry for being so nosey but that desk clamp monitor arm, whats the make of that ?

I have the Ergotron MX aswell. Got it recently and REALLY struggled to get it. I ended up getting it from Dell but paid the price... (about ?111 delivered :()

I have the Ergotron MX aswell. Got it recently and REALLY struggled to get it. I ended up getting it from Dell but paid the price... (about ?111 delivered :()

Same here. Its very nice tho.