New Gran Turismo 5 scans show night racing and boxart

i think the comparison between the ingame graphics and real life , that was the point of the video

and there's only one or two points in the video where i can definitely say for sure if its in-game or real life, like the birds arent realistic and the reflections are abit pixelated....

but other than that...

It's way too easy to spot when it's real and when it's not.

It's way too easy to spot when it's real and when it's not.

the cut near the end between the game graphics and real life is easy because you could see the reflections

but for the rest of it, you could only infer that they are not real from their unlikely camera angles

but for the rest of it, you could only infer that they are not real from their unlikely camera angles

You must have rubbish eyes because the difference between real-life and the game is like a hammer to the face :p

You must have rubbish eyes because the difference between real-life and the game is like a hammer to the face :p

here you go with your personal insults again....

how about you give an analysis of the video using your super sharp eyes and back up your claim?

Saying you have rubbish eyes with a jokingly smiley on the back is very harsh I know, I'm such a dick :(

You want me to give you an analysis because you can't spot the difference between the game and the real-life footage?! lawl!