Submit your Neowin Scene here!

I never knew we had so many talented GFX people here.

You haven't been on Neowin during the XP themeing heydays, have you? Most of the great skinners have been posting on Neowin back then. Some of them like KoL or Capric0rn are still around.

Just had a rummage through my wallpaper folder, if any of these are worth keeping, I'll try to find the creator. Pretty sure there are one or two by KoL in here.

hotcoldkol1.jpg

hotcoldkol2.jpg

==============================================================================================================

field1.jpg

field2.jpg

==============================================================================================================

winter1q.jpg

winter2d.jpg

futurehome1.jpg

futurehome2.jpg

london1.jpg

london2b.jpg

tape1.jpg

tape2.jpg

strands1.jpg

strands2.jpg

abbyroad1.jpg

abbyroad2.jpg

dpad1.jpg

dpad2.jpg

dpadb1.jpg

dpadb2.jpg

body1g.jpg

body2.jpg

legs1.jpg

legs2.jpg

underwater1.jpg

underwater2.jpg

Are animated ones doable? Wanted?

If somebody could make this scroll up, I think that would look pretty sweet.

underwateranimate.jpg

Who is this phony calming KoL's work? :rolleyes:

j/k I've got loads of your images, amazing stuff man.

/me bows down to KoL's mad skills

What do you guys think?

lardis_preview.png

Don't worry, I own all the copyrights.

lardis.png

Definatly, this is a must. Man im loving all these scene's people are making, this is gonna be great there's going to be a huge selection to choose from! :D

Just to let you guys know.. initially we'll be selecting just a few.. We're at a code freeze at the moment, later we'd like to have loads to select from but that requires changing the custom popout that only allows for a limited amount.

I honestly didn't expect this amount of submissions! Great job guys.

Good luck choosing em'. It sure is going to be hard with all the amazing designs!

Definatly, this is a must.

As much as i'd use this one everyday..

a) Good luck getting permission from the BBC

b) This isn't a Doctor Who forum.

Some great work out there, i was going to fire up Photoshop and give it a go myself but having browsed through this thread and seen the genius at work i think i'll give it a miss :p