Submit your Neowin Scene here!

Perhaps do you like solar eclipses?

Eclipse of the sun:

No header:

eclipseofsunnoheader.jpg

Header:

eclipseofsun.jpg

Image comes from Astronomy picture of the day, April 4th, 2006.

Can we agree not to stretch and skew images please, especially for something as blatant as the shape of the sun and moon. Also it would probably be a good idea to put emphasis on quality over quantity, Minifig ;)

Can we agree not to stretch and skew images please, especially for something as blatant as the shape of the sun and moon. Also it would probably be a good idea to put emphasis on quality over quantity, Minifig ;)

Yeah yeah. I know, I figured I'd at least TRY an eclipse image. Gotta give me points for giving it a shot because the idea sounds cool.

I have a great idea for a scene but I can't execute it because my typography skills aren't skilled enough..

Taking the:

neowin-logo.jpg

And morphing it into an A, and writing "ddict" next to it in the white writing that "neowin.net" is written in.., and putting it right next to the "neowin.net" logo thing.. :rofl: :laugh:

Anyone know the author for this image?

formreactwallpaper1.png

Because I made a header out of it (obviously we can't use it since we need this persons permission, but I thought it would look quite cool if got permission! :))

scenetemplate.png

Anyone know the author for this image?

formreactwallpaper1.png

Because I made a header out of it (obviously we can't use it since we need this persons permission, but I thought it would look quite cool if got permission! :))

scenetemplate.png

ooo i do like that one hope you get permission from the person who made it hehe

how about try taking a strip from the middle of the pic :)

ooo i do like that one hope you get permission from the person who made it hehe

how about try taking a strip from the middle of the pic :)

I tried that, it looked too "busy" if you get what I mean, I thought the way I did it there looked quite balanced and the text would be readable.