Submit your Neowin Scene here!

I'm not sure what others think of the date idea but I really don't like it. There's no point. People don't care about the exact date a site was founded on enough to look at it in the header.

It was better than 0000 on the score, and I just thought it might be something unique for the scene. :happy: .

0000 was just too... losery for Neowinites.

Also.. for your benefit:

neoinvaderscoreless.jpg

Scoreless.

See how empty it looks?

Gotta stop doing the squashed ones, Minifig.

The reduced ones look strangely squashed, but some of the full view ones, like the Lego one, do not.

The reduced ones look strangely squashed, but some of the full view ones, like the Lego one, do not.

You must be the kind of guy who stretches a 4:3 video to full width on a 16:9 TV "because it looks better" :p

You must be the kind of guy who stretches a 4:3 video to full width on a 16:9 TV "because it looks better" :p

Actually, I'm on a 16:9 monitor.. :blink:

:laugh: That is my father to a T.

I'm waiting to see what some of the graphically gifted members we have around here can create. Yes I'm looking at you KoL, I see you reading this thread :p

I'm waiting to see what some of the graphically gifted members we have around here can create. Yes I'm looking at you KoL, I see you reading this thread :p

:p Trying a few things based on some of my wallpapers :D